What Language Do you Play in? [ENG] or [JP]

Hearing Yoshimitsu with a relatively normal voice in Japanese reminded me of the scene in Peewee's Big Adventure when they dub over Peewee's weird voice with an overly masculine/serious voice. So I think I prefer English.

I play in English. I can stand most of the voices. (Except Tira's Jolly voice and Yun-Seong. Maybe a few others, but I can't remember at the moment.)

They're both ridiculously awful.

Some characters are better in one then another. All the Guest characters sound awful in Japanese. Many of the Japanese characters are bad in English. The games just too damn diverse in nationalities of characters for the characters to all sound decent in one language, so I play English because I'm not Japanese.

English, because in Japanese Sieg sounds like an elf in tights.
I love Elves... I used to play Warcraft as the Night Elves, and I'm fan of Link... so Japanese for me is great!!

-Stryker-

PD: I like English voice too, but I'm too used to the Japanese that I would really suffer the change. :D

JP since SC3 came out because the English voice actors dont sound the same as in SC2 (especially Cervantes!) and also because Crispin Freeman does not play Siegfried in SC4 (but that is a minor detail)

Oh my god, thank you! I didn't know you could change the voices! I'm definitely going to play in Japanese now.

I actually got used to the English voices....I don´t know, but I´m probably the only one that doesnt mind "Just kidding"....(and I like to spam it sometimes after the battle :P). And I love Amy´s "You wanna fight? Fine with me."

Back