What Made Ivy and Xianghua so broken in SC2?

Xianghua isn't broken, people just don't take the time to learn how to punish her attacks and fakes lol

NOBODY AGREES WITH WHAT BROKEN MEANS. THE DEFINITION IS TOO LOOSE. THE WORDS BROKEN AND OVERPOWERED ARE POLITICALLY INCORRECT. INSTEAD, I AM FORCED TO SAY IMBALANCED. I AM FORCED TO SAY XYZ IS GROSSLY IMBALANCED.

BUT IF THAT'S THE CASE, WHY NOT JUST SAY BROKEN OR OVERPOWERED. THESE DEFINITIONS RUN IN CIRCLES. IT'S NOT DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT SOMEONE MEANS WHEN THEY SAY SUCH AND SUCH CHARACTER IS OP OR BROKEN.

EVEN IF THERE ARE COUNTERS, THAT DOESN'T DISPUTE THE FACT THAT BULLSHIT IS BULLSHIT, AND IT SHOULD BE CALLED BULLSHIT. IT SHOULD NOT BE DEFENDED AS IF IT IS OKAY. PEOPLE SHOULD BE IN THE RIGHT TO HATE ON NONSENSE, NOT FROWNED UPON BECAUSE NONSENSE IS ACCEPTABLE. FUCK ANYBODY WHO STANDS IN DEFENSE OF BULLSHIT. YOU'RE RETARDED AND REPREHENSIBLE.

SC2's character balance is the best in the series (not talking about the battle system balance - offensive VS defensive). SC5 so far has proved that the character balance is close to SC2 or as good as SC2.
SC2's Xianghua is nothing compare to SC3's Xianghua.

Like lolo said, every characters have some spamming moves in SC2.
Let me recall some of my memory:

Yoshimitsu: 1A spam and deadly suicide win.
Mitsurugi: 66K, kB2, 11BA, 2KB...............
Rapheal: 6BBSCC, 3B combo>mix-ups, BB, 22B and SC1>236A+B.
Maxi: 66A, WSA, SC1>33B, BA and 3B+K
Ivy: Step, 2A, 33A, 4A+B, 22B?, A+BA?
Taki: EXE?, JumpA, JumpB, stance>UB, WSA?,
Mina: 2A, 6AK, 3B, 2A, 22AB...
Sophitia: 236B, 4B, 44B?...
Nightmare: 3B(G2), 22A, 88A....
Kilik: 2A, 22B, 85B, 25B, 6AA:B+K?
Lizardman: 214B+G(unbreakable and the shortest range throw)
Assassin: 3A
Cassandra: 236...........
Yunsung: 11K, 33B, 44B, 22A, SC1>4A+B
Talim: 33A, 4BB, AA,
Astaroth: 214A, Bullrush, 66B
Cervantes: Step, UB, BTA+B?, 33B, BB, 66B, WSK, 2A+B?

IMO, since there were no a good training mode in the game and online game play from the old days, this game still has a lot of stuff to be explored.

IMO, since there were no a good training mode in the game and online game play from the old days, this game still has a lot of stuff to be explored.

I hope they implement recording functions....SC2 training was horrible compared to todays. Might turn some people really down who havent played it before and expect SC5 like training.

Back