What SC Character You Had The Hots For

Actually she does have clones....there is

1P Pyrrha
2pPyrrha
and any custom you give her :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

1P pyrrha is mine ;D

Hmmm!! So many replies on Pyrrha!! Hold on just a second lol. I would actually hang out with Pyrrha not just because she's hot but to make her feel happy and secure, since she seems to be very timid, shy, and vulnerable. After all that time being abused by the ugly Tira, she needs someone to care for her besides Patroklos. I have good intentions; therefore, I should get my turn first :)

Hmmm!! So many replies on Pyrrha!! Hold on just a second lol. I would actually hang out with Pyrrha not just because she's hot but to make her feel happy and secure, since she seems to be very timid, shy, and vulnerable. After all that time being abused by the ugly Tira, she needs someone to care for her besides Patroklos. I have good intentions; therefore, I should get my turn first :)

And I'll just copy them :P

I'll show her my good intentions. >:D (no, seriously. :P)

Kilik is my waifu. I don't even know why but I like him way more than any other character in all rosters.

And so it begins lol Looks like Pyrrha & Seong-Mina have the popular vote lol

Yup. The Asian and the Greek. Pyrrha especially since she's blonde. I am still laughing at how many people are into her but I don't blame them. Just better watch out since Pyrrha could kick our asses easily. Not that easy to get her.

We're claiming characters now? If that's the case, then I'll take Xianghua since we're now at that stage in the thread.

Too late she's mine. :P
Meme-no.jpg

Back