What SC Character You Had The Hots For

Slowly gets back on his feet. "Hmmph!! You cannot defeat me that easily!!!" Throws out a feint attack and lands a jab to ShaolinTiger's eyes. Follows with two punches to the jaw and throat, lands a toe kick to the gut, and knocks him away with a roundhouse kick to the head.
Gets back up and judo flips Fendante on the ground. Proceeds to put him in a triangle choke hold until he blacks out.

Slowly gets to his feet, trying valiantly (but not quite succeeding) to maintain his dignity. "Yes, well, I see that you're about to crack under the intense pressure of mine and Fendante's combined assault," awkwardly high-fives Fendante, "So I'll allow you this chance to surrender before this here throwdown begins in earnest. You can have SC III Xianghua, I get SC IV Xianghua. Everyone's happy, with the possible exception of Xianghua, whom we have just split into multiple persons." Clears his throat, "Now let's have a slice of Pocky Yoshi's pie and slap eachother on the back like comrades in an old war movie. Agreed?"
No way, I already got dibs. Just seeing Xianghua in those short shorts would make me smile. Just walk away and maybe we'll discuss other options. Should you do so, that will be the end of it. But if you don't, I will have to lay thy smacketh down alongside Pocky Yoshi in a two-on-two. So again, Xianghua is mine.

Gets back up and judo flips Fendante on the ground. Proceeds to put him in a triangle choke hold until he blacks out.

Ha you think you got me eh?? Quickly blocks the choke and lands a punch to the balls. Then grabs both of Shaolin's legs, spins, and throws him. "I was not your original target Shaolin, but I will not let you hurt a fellow Raph player. Draws sword. Habast. Now's our chance...Let's finish him!!"

Ha you think you got me eh?? Quickly blocks the choke and lands a kick to the balls. Then grabs both of Shaolin's legs, spins, and throws him. "Habast. Now's our chance...Let's finish him!!"
Gets back up and spears Fendante and Habast before they even get the chance to do anything. Lifts Fendante up and suplexes him on the ground. Grabs Pocky Yoshi and double teams Habast. Grabs a steel chair and hits Fendante on the head, and Habast in the gut (while Pocky Yoshi is holding him).

Gets back up and spears Fendante and Habast before they even get the chance to do anything. Lifts Fendante up and suplexes him on the ground. Grabs Pocky Yoshi and double teams Habast. Grabs a steel chair and hits Fendante on the head, and Habast in the gut (while Pocky Yoshi is holding him).

(Oh wow now you go to wwe, which is scripted fighting btw so this doesn't count in the SC world lmao). Anyway, sore everywhere seeing stars, but anger triggers vampiric powers from Raphael's malfestation. Grows fangs and eyes turn a blazing red. Jumps to his feet and disappears into red aura with Strigoii Envelopement. In a flash, reappears beside Pocky Yoshi and fatally stabs him in the chest, bites him and drains his essence, healing most of Fendante's injuries. Coldly stares at Shaolin and then disappears in the red aura again, appears beside Habast, knocks Shaolin back with a hilt strike, pulls Habast away, and teleports them both a distance from Shaolin.

(Oh wow now you go to wwe, which is scripted fighting btw so this doesn't count in the SC world lmao). Anyway, sore everywhere seeing stars, but anger triggers vampiric powers from Raphael's malfestation. Grows fangs and eyes turn a blazing red. Jumps to his feet and disappears into red aura with Strigoii Envelopement. In a flash, reappears beside Pocky Yoshi and fatally stabs him in the chest, bites him and drains his essence, healing most of Fendante's injuries. Coldly stares at Shaolin and then disappears in the red aura again.
Impressive...but now prepare to see what I got in store for you. *Heals Pocky Yoshi's wounds by simply purifying him* Channels his aura from within his soul causing the pupils of his eyes to glow amber yellow and surrounding his body. Fangs also protrude from his mouth, reaching his chin. He lets out an inhumane roar. Now you will see...the true might of the ShaolinTigers! An old mystical spirit form since the dawn of time passed down by its successors.

Gently bites his wrist and offers Habast some of his blood containing newly absorbed essence, healing him and turning him vampire in the process. Heals himself and bares his fangs, hissing dangerously. Dark aura billows and surrounds both of them. Raises his sword as a warning.

With a fully healed Pocky Yoshi, ShaolinTiger's muscles grow as he concentrates on tapping into his aura, causing him to glow. His eyes widened as sharp claws emerge and the pupils of his amber yellow eyes shift from blood red to pupil less white. A flute sound is heard as Pocky Yoshi draws his sword, directed at Fendante.

(Since you're not on Habast, I hope you don't mind my role playing for you XD). Habast draws his sword and quickly parries Pocky Yoshi's attack. Fendante lands a stocatta rampage on Pocky and then knocks him down with a side kick. Further angered, their aura becomes larger and more menacing and their eyes become blood red. They resume their battle stances.

*Solo's actions with Pyrrha have been censored by 8WR moderation.*

(I don't know how Pyrrha reacted to the scenario so I have no justification nor the time to deal with you at the moment). We will settle this later.

Sensing their aura, ShaolinTiger helps up Pocky Yoshi. Combining his aura with Pocky Yoshi's, their aura becomes just as larger and more menacing as their eyes turn pupil less white. They resume their battle stances and engage their foes aggressively.

After blocking, dodging, and parrying a barrage of attacks, the vampires teleport behind their enemies at a distance and raise their swords. Fendante says "If you wish to keep your lives, then so be it. Would you be willing to reach an agreement? Allow Habast to have Xianghua and you may have Leixia."

With their aura sensing powers, both Pocky Yoshi and ShaolinTiger Judo flip their opponents, relieve them of their swords, and placed them under an armbar (Fendante) and a headlock (Habast) Tapout and we will discuss terms like gentlemen.

Sinks his fangs into the foe's leg, absorbing some essence and gaining a power boost. Breaks his foe's lock, grabs both his and Habast's swords, spinning and slashing both ShaolinTiger and Pocky Yoshi. Teleports with Habast farther away. "So you wish to wound our pride by making us tapout before we discuss terms? Never!! We compromise peacefully here and now."

Off topic: (I have to finish homework and you initiated a pretty good move. To be continued tomorrow morning...probably. Good fight scenes though).

tumblr_mb3as3q0O41reselvo1_500.jpg

This thread. This goddamn thread.
You guys have goaded me into my first piece of SC fanart and it's a reaction image. Jesus god, I love you guys

(Apparently, I'm a beast. I didn't know, thanks Fendante. XD)

"Ah, well, it seems my adversary has at last calmed down. Raging temper, you have. I mean spearing me through the gut... That was painful! Not to mention, rude! I shall wait for my ally to finish his studies before discussing peace. Or your demise. Whichever comes first. 'Night, gents."

(I love this community, lol)

tumblr_mb3as3q0O41reselvo1_500.jpg

This thread. This goddamn thread.
You guys have goaded me into my first piece of SC fanart and it's a reaction image. Jesus god, I love you guys

Kilik must be spitting out his coffee or whatever he's drinking at the sight of this thread, especially some of us claiming and fighting over characters. This thread I made is too much.

Back