What SC Character You Had The Hots For

my only crush in SC is Amy, and i am faithful with her so i dont like any other girl in any other FG (Im sixteen so it´s not weird).

Funny thing is that Ivy is my main SCV.

Student's mine. But you can have the master.

Hmm... you sure you want to separate the Student from the Master?

Ok, suit your self but don't say I didn't warn you...

2079572-taki_hot_cosplay.jpg

Lol I forgot about Taki's rendered nipples in SC2. Good times. Haha

I am seriously JUST NOW NOTICING that Natsu doesn't have this in SC5. Holy. Shit. I mean, I wasn't exactly looking for it to begin with, but that's just so jarring after ten years of Taki's tits poking out like they're trying to escape.

So what's the deal with Natsu? Is she just wearing thicker spandex? Does she have no nipples? Is that a side effect of demonic possession?

I am seriously JUST NOW NOTICING that Natsu doesn't have this in SC5. Holy. Shit. I mean, I wasn't exactly looking for it to begin with, but that's just so jarring after ten years of Taki's tits poking out like they're trying to escape.

So what's the deal with Natsu? Is she just wearing thicker spandex? Does she have no nipples? Is that a side effect of demonic possession?

It's weird and funny man. Well, she's 17, so maybe her breasts haven't fully developed yet. Or, as you said, her tights are of a thicker/different material.

Back