What SC Character You Had The Hots For

It's not a pineapple it's the POWER OF ARHABAHKI!

Lol, it's a pineapple buddy, face it...

Exhibit A
scv-natsu-02.jpg

Exbihit B
Pineapple.jpg

On a different note, I found these nice cosplays of every1's "favourite" ninja with company. Enjoy!

natsu_scv_by_ivettepuig-d50unhv.jpg

soul_calibur_v_by_ivettepuig-d51hucf.jpg

They look pretty darn spot on. The Leixia is amazing.

B-but pineapples can be sexy too :)

Seriously though, that is kinda cool how her hair resembles Arhabaki. Nice attention to detail right there man.

What Natsu lacks in nipples she makes up for in camel toe.

This is true. Maybe it's like... A ratio thing. The more camel toe you have, the less nipple you have.

Natsu's camel toe looks like she's trying to smuggle something, so maybe she went far enough in one direction that she just... Doesn't have nipples anymore.

How dare you!!! I know you were up to no good with your "scientific" intentions lol.

Hey, the toe to tit ratio is an ongoing scientific debate. It is a question that is in serious need of some answering. I may even write a dissertation on it!

If I was a man... wait.
But anyway, here's a picture for you men who loves Talim, Ivy, Xianghua and Taki. (Darn it, 8wayrun is corrupting my pure soul).
o6k08l.jpg

Best pic ever!!! So this is what the SC girls do on their free time. Omg....

Hey, the toe to tit ratio is an ongoing scientific debate. It is a question that is in serious need of some answering. I may even write a dissertation on it!

SMH. Geez people sure are perverts these days. A dissertation huh?? I was about to say you might write for playboy hahahahaha.

Btw: This is a nice pic of Natsu.

sc5_pub_ss_natsu1_007_thumb.jpg

Best pic ever!!! So this is what the SC girls do on their free time. Omg....

SMH. Geez people sure are perverts these days. A dissertation huh?? I was about to say you might write for playboy hahahahaha.

Btw: This is a nice pic of Natsu.

sc5_pub_ss_natsu1_007_thumb.jpg

I see what you did there. And I don't like it. =_=

Back