What were all the 'broken' moves?

MONEYMUFFINS

[13] Hero
I'm interested to know what the overpowered moves in this game were considered to be, especially glitches. I remember reading Kilik has a glitch throw, Sophitia has a glitch unblockable, and Cervantes had something too? Not sure, I have to do research.

I also remember hearing a trick about Inferno/Edge Master being able to keep the same character between rounds if you did something. Any info on that?

Well, iGDR first appeared in this game, as a glitch.

Lizardman had that headbutt that would ring-out from a mile away.

Not sure if this would fit, but Yoshi's pogo hop was unblockable just like in Tekken. Apparently this was a big reason he was considered top-tier in Japan...

The Lizardman RO cannon could be air controlled somewhat, but it was still a good distance for those stage sizes. iGDR was harder, if you can believe that, but it was basically just a regular GDR that came out instantly. So broken lol. Oh and his b2 on side hit would guarantee like sidestep b2 again, into iGDR or something absurd like that. Messed around with it on the XBLA release, couldn't get it to work.

Let's not forget about Kilik's MOTB glitch (Monument could parry and KD from anywhere on the stage)

Maxi's adv on block, Sophie's UB glitch and the Cervy/Mina forcefield.

The game had plenty of glitches and powerful shit for complainers to complain about... Remember I mained Lizardman back then, I heard it all >.>

cha cha

Let's not forget about Kilik's MOTB glitch (Monument could parry and KD from anywhere on the stage)

Maxi's adv on block, Sophie's UB glitch and the Cervy/Mina forcefield.

The game had plenty of glitches and powerful shit for complainers to complain about... Remember I mained Lizardman back then, I heard it all >.>

cha cha

Mina forcefield? What was that?

On DC...
Sophie's iGT without a doubt
Voldo and Kilik's thrust block
Asta's bullrush

On Arcade...
Yoshi's doorknocker
Lizard's 66A

Back