What would you like to see in next skill project?

Belial

King of Hundred Swords
Truth is, I have some leftovers that didnt made it to and some extra ideas I got recently. Though I'm afraid I wouldnt be able to get even close to SP2010 I still want to make something for the community before SC5 comes out. So I'm working and have about 10 pieces done already, expect this to be complete around may may 10th or so.

And I'd like to ask all players who enjoy my videos:
1) What did you like the most and would like to see more examples of it?
2) Do you have any ideas that might help me in making this video
3) My previous SP I only picked very rare or unknown stuff, though actually useful and usable in real match. Should I keep it like this, should I add simple but flashy stuff (like aGI applications) , or stray towards flashy but not usable combos.

Whatever you answer i expect to finish this in next two weeks, but I'm really short on ideas and direction, so please take some time to answer.

Agreed with Furzy. Some of the things in the last skill project required above average reflexes to really put into practice as cool as they were. The more practical the better IMO. aGIs against every character too and can you put the skill prjects in a playlist ?

I'd really like to see both stances really utilized to show everything their capable of. aGI's is a given of course.

Like endnow, the last skill project (though was very useful, and fucking awesome) seemed to require god-like reflexes or go-like anticipation. I'd like to see some of the autoGI's to use, much like others have stated, and, if any, more stance dodges.

I absolutely love all the vids and would like to see more of the same. Especially anything having to do with aGIs and moves with evasive properties like going into Mist and 1B. But to be honest I would love to see more character matchup vids. Maybe punishment vids for different characters and what moves give Mitsu an advantage against other characters. I know my wording is bad but I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say. Insomnia sucks.

If nothing else though flashy combos are always fun to watch.

well its just most aGI is really simple and quite obvious and I hate being repetitive. Would showing punishment you can figure out yourself by one example really help anyone...? but maybe i will make an issue of matchup-wise stuff and punishments... I mean, I really HATE videos like this - (just a recent example, theres plenty of such) makes me fall asleep 10 seconds into it, lol

I mean, I really HATE videos like this -

Lol, nice diss :) Hate is a strong word Belial, strong word :)

What i love is clashing situations + followups, i have a few for Cervantes vs. Mitsu, im gonna send them to you when i come home from work. Stuff like Clash into GDR Air combo...not iGDR, GDR!

I mean that would really help the layman and people new to the game. Get them involved and take out the guess work. But I know what you mean. But I myself am not a very intelligent man. But Mitsu has some very varied and interesting matchups where I'm sure you can show how you approach different characters differently. Things that I'm sure I would never be able to see without actually being shown. I take all your videos as tutorials so anything would be appreciated really.

Doc: haha, yeah I guess. I know someone took the time'n'effort to put all this (crap) together, but really, showing all random ass -15 moves with same combo all over again and again is booooooooring. If I want to figure it out I just open FD and check out the numbers (Russian wrestling is always #1).
And some of those you are never going to see in a real match... Unless....

Cervy meets Cassy screenplay
Cervy (wondering around his ship at storm, full of grim thoughts - My 3AB gets blocked everytime. How much worse could it be for poor undead pirate with irresistable desire to spam 3A? T_T But ho! I got an idea!...
(Next Morning)
Cervy - Harrrr. lowly greek whore, I've got a surprise for ya! Check out my new strat - blocked 3A into 2A+B CH
Cassy - Blocks 3A - oh you nasty old pirate, trying to play a dirty trick on a little girl? But I've seen that special video, cant trick me you old fart - 236: (proceed to combo for 64).
Cervy - (flying out of the ring) Damn youuu SCpartisaaaan.... *water splash*

I would personally like to see more option select/strategy type of stuff, of course with some flashy solutions. Maybe show people rewarding and flashy ways to deal with the most common strategies that give people trouble in tournaments, like:

Amy pressure/ground game
Ivy keepout
Voldo evasion/soul gauge

I would like to see match up analyse.
Like Mitsu vs Mitsu.

Option 1 Character 1 vs Option 1 Character 2
Option 1 Character 1 vs Option 2 Character 2
Option 1 Character 1 vs Option 3 Character 2
Option 2 Character 1 vs Option 1 Character 2
Option 2 Character 1 vs Option 2 Character 2
Option 2 Character 1 vs Option 3 Character 2
Option 3 Character 1 vs Option 1 Character 2
Option 3 Character 1 vs Option 2 Character 2
Option 3 Character 1 vs Option 3 Character 2

the more options, the more it is interesting.

Agree with NoFace,
An analyse of Amy ground game would be very interresting.

ok Malek I will make a separate video for you and NoFace about Amy, Ivy and Voldo

I highly doubt it. The great Belial is no longer blessing us with his skills. As much as we were clamoring for tutorials against Voldo and Ivy and the like, we have been forsaken.

Yeah, sorry folks.
I dont think there is much to show left except new MST/RLC application... boring.
But some players in russia interested in making more videos like my SP and all. Maybe I'll contribute to their vids. We'll see.

Meanwhile, you can check out nice Mitsu SP made by Vineyears

The new skill project is actually so good that it made me now focus all my attention in Mitsu. I loved the Stance transition, and the ridiculous BT/Wall combos. Amazing work Belial.

Back