Where's your passion?! Dress me up like you mean it!

One more that didn't fit, for Halloween, basically mixing elements from previous costumes:
Wolverine, I meant to ask, is the costume you posted playable, or do the bottle tops look right only in the static pose?

-GEF

PS: Vilarcane, nice work on Robocop (loved the whole space opera slideshow). DJ, I really like your Asgardian, neat the way you used the Celtic knotwork so the "Isis" skirt doesn't look Egyptian, and the way you made overlap artifacts work to advantage. 11D, nice work with the Chinese dress; sometimes less is more. Pascuzzi, awsome dress, love to see it in real life; helped my wife with one of her designs (Oprah as psycho prom queen).

Gef, i am not that much around anymore so sorry for replying so late, but i must say i really like those modern day hildes, and how exactly did you do such a thin cigarette (which object is that exactly). Overall the CAS put on display here are good, fresh, and somehow appealed to me at first glance
Thanks for mentioning the space op slideshow as well...

I wanted to make sure you got at least one beefy comment for your first post.
My advice would be to tone down on the hue, add a few more texturing patterns here and there, but it is a good start...

I don't use Hilde at all, I'd love to but I've never had luck with charged based characters, there's a magical elegance to her character that I'll likely never explore. Anyhoo, I thought I'd contribute with a design I made. I tried to give the skirt a 'metallic' look, and yes I did intend to use four different shades of blue. ^_^

Etiquette question: When I have a new design, should I edit it into an existing post as I did above, or does it need a new entry in order to be seen?

PS: Drago, lots of elements in that design I like, especially the skirt, but the overall feng shui of it escapes me, I'm afraid.

When I have a new design, should I edit it into an existing post as I did above, or does it need a new entry in order to be seen?
More people will notice new posts than edits, because new posts push the thread up and send alerts to everyone watching the thread. It's okay to put new designs in new posts.

I can't play Hilde at all, but it always bothered me that she looked so pretty without headgear, but the only official skin without a hat was that gawdawful dress in SC4. Muchas I did in BD, i took it upon myself to make a headless armored Hilde.
Helmetless Hilde.png

I also went for a bit of a Paladin look, with a cape added. Princesses love capes.

I miss this Hilde custom of mine because I wanted to carry it over and make better like fine wine.....

A Hilde custom of mine from SCIV....
IMG_2036.JPG

However, I thought of an idea that somehow made me remember the SCIV Hilde. Using some experiments I made with Hilde, I put this together.

Hilde (9).jpg

Attachments

• Hilde (1).jpg
    Hilde (1).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 141
  • Hilde (7).jpg
    Hilde (7).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 159
  • Hilde (8).jpg
    Hilde (8).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 156
  • Hilde (10).jpg