Which character was redone the best?

Which character was redone the best so far?

• Total voters
Mitsu...I don't like too much how he was reconstructed, he looks like a CAS. If you ask me how do you imagine mitsu after 17 years...I would say an old badass with the body and face covered with scars, a gourd in his hand, without covering his torso, ponytail and gray hair

Tira, Ivy, Maxy are basically the same, the "they didn't age excuse" is not excuse.

Hilde the same, even suposedly she aged she didn't change at all, they only cut her hair. It fits her, is cool, but not specially great.

Sieg dumped that weird crystal armor, but...he never should have it in first place.

I voted voldo, he didn't change too much either, but in Voldos case is always difficult to find that weird balance between bizarre and cool. They did it again and that deserves some merit.

In general I consider a good thing if the characters don't change too much, but after a time skip is the contrary, they should change, not stay the same.

I appreciate the thought. Thank you. I am friends with the guys who do this. I have seen them all before. I'm looking forward to the next one they do with SC5. As I'm sure you are too. :P :sc2vol2:
:( well now I feel silly I should have known you already seen it. Gah ahhh well they are still cool as hell. and yes I look forward to SCV. :)

:( well now I feel silly I should have known you already seen it. Gah ahhh well they are still cool as hell. and yes I look forward to SCV. :)

Don't be sad, purdy ladi. Look at it this way, by posting this, you've enabled someone who hasn't seen it a chance to experience it for their first time. Keep smiling.

I choose Sieg because he actully looked aged and with diffrent armor while the others just simply looked like small remakes from 3 and 4

EDIT: Would be suprised if someone actully voted for Maxi lol =P

Hmm, Maxi or Voldo... Well, I haven't really looked tbh lol, and I think we're jumping the gun a bit...

When they finally get around to Lizardman... But;

EDIT: Would be suprised if someone actully voted for Maxi lol =P

Prepare to be surprised, in 5, 4, SURPRISE ;p

Back