Who all still posts here?

orangeislands31

[13] Hero
It seems like there’s not much activity going on here anymore. Just wanted to check in, and say what’s up. I joined this community when I was very young, and participated in some cringe ass shit but I just wanted to thank you all for the great memories none the less. These forums had such an unexpected impact on my life, sometimes I like to come back and see if it’s still a graveyard over here.

Dragons Fury

[01] Neophyte
There's not much activity because the last update to Soul Calibur was in 2020. When a sequel is announced, people will come back.

These forums had such an unexpected impact on my life
I didn't expect to read that but don't worry. These forums will have life when a sequel is announced.

Jrasta111

[11] Champion
It seems like there’s not much activity going on here anymore. Just wanted to check in, and say what’s up. I joined this community when I was very young, and participated in some cringe ass shit but I just wanted to thank you all for the great memories none the less. These forums had such an unexpected impact on my life, sometimes I like to come back and see if it’s still a graveyard over here.
Good times
I didn't expect to read that...
One might yet be surprised.

Jimbonator

[14] Master
Everyone is on discord now. Would love to hear your side of the cringe shit some time

David Blain

[09] Warrior
Everyone is on discord now.
Yes, but all discords is weird place.
The first problem Disco inherited from chat rooms - overtalk ("flood")
If there's a herd of people in the channel, and 400+ messages a day, something interesting or clever often drowns in the river of flood and silly jokes
The second problem - lack or excess of moderation in Disco often occur