Who do you WISH was your main?

KiraxSummers

[13] Hero
It happens to everyone. You watch and fawn over him/her all through the marketing campaign and then the game drops and it hits you : You SUCK at this character. (Alternately : this character SUCKS!) All of a sudden, you're with 'second best'. So for whatever reason, who's your main that never was?
Alpha Patroklos 1.jpg

YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT.

I dont really say a character "sucks", per se, but VERY (and I say VERY) briefly, I dabbed with Siegfried first. Then I immediately switched to Mitsurugi and never looked back.

Right now though, Natsu's my sub, but Patsuka is slowly luring me. Heh.

aPat I guess, since he's probably the best character in the game. Sadly I'm a basic bitch, his high execution style is too much for my feeble mind to handle - I even still have trouble with Ivy's 5 hit JF, so how in the hell would I win a whole match with those?

I wish i liked patsuka >__> just because i hate having to struggle to win against bad players.....
Unfortunately he doesn t use rapier so i have to stick with raphael...

If just one day raph will be high tier >.>// all raph players will conquer the world, being used to play with bad moves and tools.

aPat, for sure. Who wouldn't want to keep flashing every 3 seconds? Playing him perfectly is the best way to say 'I'm better than you'. Lol.

Close second would be Zwei.

As an Alpha main, I'm very happy with my choice however as a secondary, I wish it was Z.W.E.I or Omega. I'm good with them, but my Nightmare is far stronger, so he has my secondary spot for now.

Also Darkfender - how are you having trouble beating bad players with Raph? Bad players have ass spacing and are so free to 22B whiff punishes all day. Its the good players you should be struggling against.

As an Alpha main, I'm very happy with my choice however as a secondary, I wish it was Z.W.E.I or Omega. I'm good with them, but my Nightmare is far stronger, so he has my secondary spot for now.

Also Darkfender - how are you having trouble beating bad players with Raph? Bad players have ass spacing and are so free to 22B whiff punishes all day. Its the good players you should be struggling against.
Same, I'm happy as aPat as my main even though people consider Algol my main, I wonder why :3, but I definently wish Z.w.e.i. or Nightmare or Leixia was my secondary!

I wish S&S characters had my respect, but they don't, C'est la vie Raphael will be what I play when Devil Jin is not allowed. getting scrubbed out by poor players all day son....

I wish i liked patsuka >__> just because i hate having to struggle to win against bad players.....
Unfortunately he doesn t use rapier so i have to stick with raphael...

If just one day raph will be high tier >.>// all raph players will conquer the world, being used to play with bad moves and tools.

Raphael is god tier!

Viola. I wanted to play her as a tertiary more than a primary, but she's just tedious to play as. I can't stand low damage characters.

Still main with Ivy, but Hilde's catching up pretty quickly.
And aPat is being a limelight stealing bitch and getting up there with Ivy.

And here i thought i was one of a few people who got through some of these kind things!
Im satisfied with my main..but i really know what ya mean KiraxSummers!
Wanted play with chun in (s)sf4 but in the end i was better with Juri and ibuki -.-
Somehow these things happen to me in all 2D beat em ups....

Wanted my main to be Viola. Game comes out, I'm not terribly good with her. Decided on Z.W.E.I. as a replacements, and it turns out...I'm not terribly good with him, either.

I ended up with Alpha Patroklos. I like the style, but the man himself...Not so much.

Though I'm also still a heavy Tira player on the side, so there's that.

Back
Top Bottom