Who had an orgasm through X-Men:Origins Wolverine

TagYouRPregnant

Team Ceddy Bear! ♥
*Raises hand*
Anyone?Anyone?Anyone?

That movie was the mutha fucken SHIT!
Loved every minute of it!

Who's seen it so far? What do you think?
OMG LOGAAAAAN ON A WIFE BEATER!!

Who had an orgasm through X-Men:Origins Wolver

The movie was a bit inaccurate but pretty good all the same... And yes, Hugh Jackman in a beater = HOT! That man is a stub muffin!

Meh, i thought it was average. Better than the steaming pile of horse manure which was X-men 3: The Last Stand, but had serious production issues (you could see some of the cheap special effects and the cut-corners in the sets and backgrounds), problem with the script, bad dialogue and Will.I.AM (sorry but i don't see him as a superhero). However the actor who played Sabretooth was fantastic and had great screen prescence. Hugh Jackman was amazing as usual and the source material is very strong so, 3-3 and a half out of 5 for me.

I thought it was pretty good. I didn't see any of the other X-Men movies so I don't have anything to compare it to but I thought it was an overall good movie.

Meh, i thought it was average. Better than the steaming pile of horse manure which was X-men 3: The Last Stand, but had serious production issues (you could see some of the cheap special effects and the cut-corners in the sets and backgrounds), problem with the script, bad dialogue and Will.I.AM (sorry but i don't see him as a superhero). However the actor who played Sabretooth was fantastic and had great screen prescence. Hugh Jackman was amazing as usual and the source material is very strong so, 3-3 and a half out of 5 for me.

I haven't seen the movie, however I thought I'd mention that NPR had an interview with the guy who played Sabretooth.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=103735543

I was entertained. I wasn't down with the 'bullet' but was otherwise pleasantly surprised. They definitely laid the groundworks for a justifiably original character.

I didn't have an orgasm because I don't have a vaj.

From what I understand, most of the people who knew about Wolverine's background did not like the movie. A couple of my friends, who are into comics thought that the movie was horrible. But those who never read anything about wolverine or his background enjoyed the movie.
Each of these super hero movies has been the same. The people who read the comics hated them but those who did not loved the movies.

Hmmm.... 8 dollars to see Hugh Jackman and Ryan Reynolds run around in tights? I dont think so.

Lol. Yeah, after seeing the epic fail of cameos (Emma Frost? Really Mother Fuckers?)
I was not interested in the movie at all.
Thankfully i got to see the bootleg a month before theater release.
And it was ass. Hope it happens again too.
Deadpool i always thought was funny and cool, so I may pay to see that.

PS - The only thing that made this movie was Gambit and his Magic Warlock Staff.

Deadpool i always thought was funny and cool, so I may pay to see that.

Yeah, about that...........

I didn't see the movie, but apparently they both sew his mouth shut, and turn him into Weapon X. Deadpool he is not.

Hmmm.... 8 dollars to see Hugh Jackman and Ryan Reynolds run around in tights? I dont think so.
Tights? Lol, Ryan Reynolds was barely in it, if only for two scenes.

I'm a huge Xmen fan and I actually liked this, primarily because they didn't butcher the characters as bad as I thought. At least Deadpool got to make a few witty one-liners and it did Sabretooth and Gambit some justice, although I was hoping Deadpool, Gambit and Blob would have more screentime. It did stray from the source material, but it made it so that it made sense. Overall I was pleased, but I think I liked the original trilogy better.

I have never seen a X-men movie, nor read the comics or anything like that. But got my hands on the bootleg also bout a month ago...I was pleasantly suprised. i thought it was a great movie. i had no clue of wolverines background (but was curious) so I thought the movie was great of course.

Saw krits link for deadpool spinoff. awesome!!! I laughed when I saw van wilder playing a sarcastic superhero so I think that will be perfect. cant wait. If anyone wants the bootleg lemme know!!

- Why could wolverine block cyclops laserbeam when they have clearly been shown to blown everything a clear 30 yards back?
- Why could he block them at all, when there are clearly holes in between his claws?
- Why was the Blob just some fat dude without any of his powers?
- Why did Gambit's explosions hurt no one at all. Even a little. It did the equivalent of a small shove to everyone hit, while a truck filled with logs put Wolverine down for at least a while.
- How could those random-ass swords fit into Deadpool's arms, while still allowing him to bend them?
- Why did Sabretooth have to move around like a jackass all the time?
- How the fuck did Cyclops already have BEAM STOPPING GLASSES before he even joined the Xmen? Do they sell those at Walmart?
- Deadpool is such an amazing character. Why did they shit all over his mannerisms, his fighting style, his POWERS, and his insanity?

This was the worst superhero movie of this new generation of superhero movies.
Xmen 3 was better than this.
All the Fantastic 4's were better than this.
Daredevil was better. Catwoman was better.
In all of those, they at least tried to give a damn about the original character's powers, if nothing else.

It's like making a movie about Ghandi's life, but to spice things up you make him a futuristic race car driver in a war-torn post-apocalyptic world. Fuck the source material.

How people liked it at ALL is a god damn mystery.

Yeah, about that...........

I didn't see the movie, but apparently they both sew his mouth shut, and turn him into Weapon X. Deadpool he is not.

oh kowtow ur so silly.
I was talking about the Deadpool movie =P

Back