Who had the best e3

• Microsoft

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sony

Votes: 21 55.3%

• Total voters
The Sony Motion Controls was very amazing - I'm thinking of as games being incorporated with these motion controls.

The bow and arrow and the shield and sword test play demo thing was pretty damn sweet.

Mod Nation looked hella cool also - I may just have to Buy a PS3.

BEST GODDAM FUCKING BITCH ASS incomplete game I have ever bought. Microsoft wins.

I gotta hand it to Valve, to have a game like that with only 4 maps, that DOESN'T GET OLD? That's pretty fucking impressive. If I wasn't always at work/sleeping to wake up for more work when people were playing, this game probably wouldn't leave my xbox very often.

People still play CounterStrike, so it's no surprise to me from Valve. I'll definitely have to pick up L4D2 for the PC.

Sony said that PSP games from now on will be downloadable along with having a UMD version at retail. Like I said before, I think it's a transition before going all digital.

At least they had something new to introduce like Project Natal,so tell me what did the PS3 introduce besides video games?

I buy consoles to play games. If I wanted to run around like an idiot, I don't need an overpriced peripheral to facilitate that.

LOL love the console wars. Its soo funny on what people think are good and what people think are bad.

But with all things aside.. Each person here has had a good reason or two on why the console they like more will be better then the other. Like me, I hate the Xbox. I hated the design to it, the factor that most of the people i know had to send their systems in to Microsoft and get them fixed. The ps2 and PS3 I have never had any issues with. Hell Jaxel HD moded my PS2 for iso games.
The point, lol you all will continue to talk about which is better and I will sit here and laugh about it more and more.. Thanks for making me laugh!

You have to run somewhere?I didnt know that,im pretty sure you have to stand in the same spot.

You have to run somewhere?I didnt know that,im pretty sure you have to stand in the same spot.

And that makes a difference how? If I wanted to flail around like an idiot while standing in place and talking to a wall, I don't need an overpriced piece of hardware to facilitate that.

Nintendo is winning this poll...

Seriously tho, Sony even tho nothing new catched my eye... I was expecting GoW III gameplay, the official name and trailer for project trico aka Last Guardian among others. Would have been nice if they showed some White Knight Chronicles footage and exact dates, Atelier Rorona gameplay or news on the ToV release for the jrpg lovers like me... I'll wait till TGS for news even tho the ones above will get released by then..

Back