Who is the strongest character Story Wise?

Who is the strongest character Story Wise?

• Total voters

FloweringRoses

[08] Mercenary
( not just SoulCalibur V but the whole series)
Who do you think is/are the strongest character(s) Story wise? Just Curious
Most of the choices are 2/3 because they are somehow related or have almost the same abilities

But I pick Talim / Zasalamel because they both have abilities which the others doesn't
like Zasalamel is immortal and that Talim can purify and resurrect ( or make illusions ) of other people like in her ending in SC IV. she also has the ability to wield both Soul Edge and Soul Calibur . She also seeks to destroy both sword because she knows both swords are equally destructive and dangerous.

strongest ? Like who could benchpress the most mass ?

Probably astaroth. Though in an arm wrestle nightmare would win hands down.

Algol has been stated by the developers to be head and shoulders above the rest of the cast in terms of power.

I think it is either Algol or the spirits of the swords or those damn Alexandras who actually broke the swords.

Decisions decisions

I put Edgemaster,
simply because of what we saw of him in V. I'm not sure what him being in Astral Chaos means exactly, but I think he's much more than just a simple martial artist now. Whether he's above the 4,000 year old God King who wielded both swords...that depends on what Edgemaster's new part in the story means. Did he undo time and give Patroklos that second chance? Does that mean his power is greater than that of Soul Calibur? Or was I not paying enough attention?

Inferno is Soul Edge, and Elysium is Soul Calibur.
And Algol is one of the few people that didn't get horribly fucked with after using Soul Edge, so it only makes sense that those three are the most powerful.

I'm quite surprised most people voted the boss characters to be the strongest, considering they get their @$$#$ whopped in every game by every single character in the story.

To me, Nightmare and Siegfried are by far the strongest. The fights they have are pretty epic as well.
2nd strongest would be Sophitia and Cassandra. Sophitia because she is a "Holy Warrior" and Cassandra because she is simply Cassandra. Plus I <3 her little jump pose she does sometimes at the beginning of a fight.

I'm quite surprised most people voted the boss characters to be the strongest, considering they get their @$$#$ whopped in every game by every single character in the story.

To me, Nightmare and Siegfried are by far the strongest. The fights they have are pretty epic as well.
2nd strongest would be Sophitia and Cassandra. Sophitia because she is a "Holy Warrior" and Cassandra because she is simply Cassandra. Plus I <3 her little jump pose she does sometimes at the beginning of a fight.
Nightmare and Siegfried are proxies. The true battle between them was Inferno vs Elysium, the embodiments of the two swords. Nightmare and Siegfried are just there to hold the handle. The bosses being beaten by every character in the story is not canonical, I'm sure.

Back