Who would you want to be the new console character

Who would you want to be the new console chara

I also vote Warble. As I've said before, he'd make an awesome Algol-type boss.

He'd also be unbeatable, because he'd be JI'ing everything you throw at him.

I always said dante would be awesome in the game I mean I could imagine his combo's. thought Cervy's 3B to 8A+K was bad... imagine dante doing a launch shooting u 3 times then stinger. XD Don't forget it would be capable of ring outs and a lot of "BAN DANTE" threads LOL

Though it would be awesome to see Solid Snake for Ps3 and probably the master chief for 360 tho i hate halo that would make a lil more sense.

Hmm, I can't think of any examples as good or awesome as these, but I think Dokuro-chan will fit in just as well if not better than all these very great examples.

For those of you who aren't familiar:

Lenneth - Valkyrie Profile

Possibly with secondary outfit of Hrist... that is all.

I would love to see Dantes finisher start out wiht a laucher and him shooting you with every gun he ever owned througout the series. this would just be too epic

Kain and Raziel imo.

Templemen and co always give awesome lines- all the voice actors ( who are still alive, god rest sher khans soul. ) need more work.

I vote for Lloyd and Kratos from Tales of Symphonia. Lloyd was an awesome idea, but Namco put him in that crap Soulcaliber Legends game. Bring him back!!!
Hell, I'd even vote for Sol Badguy and Ky Kiske from Guilty Gear, but they do have projectiles, so that could cause another Algol-ish debate...

I vote if there's a DS one, Phoenix Wright.

Phoenix Wright would be awesome, I could just imagine every time he GIs an attack, he'd also yell with an conspicuous "OBJECTION!" speech bubble
icon6.gif

CAPTAIN FALCON for sure man. Show me your moves!!!!!!!!!!!
He would be like Heihachi (sp?) and have no real weapon.

wow, Dante, Nariko, Kratos, Cloud, the list goes on and on

But i can make an exact prediction right now....

When SC5 comes out it will feature bonus characters from another game that will be coming out shortly after it. The Marketing ploy will never end. I mean it worked beautifully this time.

Lets just hope that the games coming out around the time for SC5 are cool.

Back