Who's the right character for you?

Pyrrha: If all you wanna do is stab for the win with the occasional K and BE then this is for you.

Devil Jin - if you truly want a way to advertise to the world how bad you are at this game.
Elysium - if you're proficient with most characters but you never really got round to learning Hilde.
Mitsurugi - if you're a crazy cat lady ("CAAAAATS!")
Voldo - if, despite all your best efforts, you still don't fit comfortably into society.

To give this thread a more serious answer, the right character for me is the one I can win with. :P

I didn't think real life was involved. If I was sent to the military give my giant fat ass a minigun & rocket launcher. I'll go around sayin "S-T-A-R-S" Lmao XD. Guns are kinda gay anyway, I wish it was still medieval where ppl used melee weapons still. It doesn't matter anyway, I'm a lover not a fighter. So I wouldn't have the guts to end someones life. I would need a better reason. So because I'm a lover & not a fighter, I'd GREATLY loved to disobey orders in the marines cause I don't kill.

I'd disobey orders 24/7
You should take a trip to my hood.

I didn't think this thread would get this much attention this fast. I've added a few more I thought were priceless. Let's keep it going!

Viola: if you like trolling with back grabs infinitum.

Raphael: is you have lost someone dear and other people are fools to you, or you like Van Helsing.

Pyrrah: For stabbing and apologizing.

Omega: For stabbing and wanting souls, or you want to kill your brother.

Natsu: If you like/love Naruto this one is for you.

Back