Who's your favorite female in SCIV?

Who's your favorite chick in SCIV?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Seong, but if Sophitia was on the poll I would of voted for her. I also like Taki and Tira. I like Setsuka but she's very hard to play. Shura would of been my favorite if she had her own moveset. She has the weapons, she has a cool background, and she gives Ivy a run for her money on the "chick with the biggest breasts on SCIV" list.

GRRRRRRR............*tackles you punching you* Why the hell you have to call Ivy that?
LOL, I'm just stating the facts? :D

Ivy should be disqualified from the poll, on the grounds that it's the best female and Ivy is clearly a man with breasts. Just because you have breasts doesn't make you a female.
THIS!!!!!! Best and wittiest statement in this thread. This "emo_prinny" guy is an icon! :cool:

I'm really kind of shocked by these results and i can't believe people can say things like that about Ivy. Someone please explain to me what it is about her that makes her a man. Not all women have a perfectly soft, high pitched voice. She has a strong accent too, and i think many of you are thrown off by that, but that doesn't make it a man's voice. On the character selection screen, her in game face that takes a second or two to load(not the drawn one) does look a little squared with un-womanly features, but take a look at her face again right before the match starts. It doesn't look nearly as bad. We all know that everyone has a "bad angle". Obviously the short hair can help reinforce these bad assumptions but, women can look great with short hair as long as it's done right. The bottom line is that Ivy is NOT perfection but that to me helps reinforce her beauty. She is kind of the opposite of the entire cast in this respect. Most of the other women are somewhat lacking in their figure but have a perfect face. Ivy is the flip-side of that. It also appears that many of you are rather discusted by her blatantly revealing outfit. A womans body is not something to be ashamed of. It's a wonderful thing that should be completely accepted and embraced.
The thing with Ivy that freaks me out is that her voice is really that of a she-male.
If you've seen real she-males before in real life, you would have the same thinking as me, and it's scary.

And her outfit is trash in the game. It is disgracing women and Namco clearly is marketing her as a BDSM mistress.....even her weapon looks like a torture whip.
So does her thongs.

She has the coolest weapon in the game, period. Nobody else has anything that changes form like that except maybe Algol. Definitely none of the women. Next best female used weapon is Tira's hoop i guess but thats a large gap between those two even.
It's a pity that the sword-whip weapon is given to Ivy, though.
If it was given to others like Setsuka or maybe Hilde, then great! :)

Coolest throws in the game, period. Can't even really begin to describe why, they just are.
A lot of her throws are really like Cass and Sophie in that it reeks of sexual innuendos.

So are you telling me then that if, in real life, a woman with Ivy's physique came on to you you'd turn her down. Come on, you know you would jump on that.
Well, if a woman in real life with Ivy physique come on to me, BUT without the voice, the Ivy clothes and her behavior, I would jump at that. :D

Anyway, Setsuka is now 27, tied with Hilde!!!!!!!!!

WAY TO GO, SETSUKA-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!

*I must admit, though, that Setsuka in SC3 looks WAY UGLIER than Ivy, due to her eyes and face which looks like a pig and a wide mouth back then:

11wo3.jpg

LOL, I'm just stating the facts? :D

THIS!!!!!! Best and wittiest statement in this thread. This "emo_prinny" guy is an icon! :cool:

The thing with Ivy that freaks me out is that her voice is really that of a she-male.
If you've seen real she-males before in real life, you would have the same thinking as me, and it's scary.

And her outfit is trash in the game. It is disgracing women and Namco clearly is marketing her as a BDSM mistress.....even her weapon looks like a torture whip.
So does her thongs.

It's a pity that the sword-whip weapon is given to Ivy, though.
If it was given to others like Setsuka or maybe Hilde, then great! :)

A lot of her throws are really like Cass and Sophie in that it reeks of sexual innuendos.

Well, if a woman in real life with Ivy physique come on to me, BUT without the voice, the Ivy clothes and her behavior, I would jump at that. :D

Anyway, Setsuka is now 27, tied with Hilde!!!!!!!!!

WAY TO GO, SETSUKA-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!

you're goin down still!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_Tt because you mocked Ivy again!!!!!!!!!! and oh..... that voice fits her.

you're goin down still!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_Tt because you mocked Ivy again!!!!!!!!!! and oh..... that voice fits her.
Cool down, dude! Btw, you should ask Namco to make Ivy more feminine, like the Ivy in your avatar. Now, that Ivy is HOT! X-D

Look just because you're upset that you're just finding out that Ivy is a post-op tranny, doesn't mean you have to attack other people!

Look just because you're upset that you're just finding out that Ivy is a post-op tranny, doesn't mean you have to attack other people!
LOL! X-D

To Fireroses: Have you considered switching your main to other females instead of Ivy? How about Sophie and Sets? Cass is good too.

To Fireroses:How about Sophie and Sets? Cass is good too.

Sophie needs to get her ass back in that damn kitchen. Once you get knocked up and have a child, that's ALL you're good for. 236B some lettuce and tomatoes and make your man a sandwich bitch. Leave the ass kicking to Cass, you're dead weight on the battlefield.

Sophie needs to get her ass back in that damn kitchen. Once you get knocked up and have a child, that's ALL you're good for. 236B some lettuce and tomatoes and make your man a sandwich bitch. Leave the ass kicking to Cass, you're dead weight on the battlefield.

Thats hilarious.

So does her thongs.

How many she-males do you know? I've never met any in person. You must have some extensive contact with she-males in order to make that assumption.

I dont see how you can complain about disgracing women when your focus is clearly on boobs and butts. Seriously, nothing but boobs and butts in your entire post there. Look at the fucking pictures in your sig.

Ivy doesn't have a single throw that reeks of sexual innuendos.

You are not making any sense at all. If you dont like a character then thats fine, but speeking out against disgracing women and complaining about sexual innuendos, then immediately talking about boobs and butts makes you look like a dumb ass.

Ivy - Nice boobs and figure, but her voice reminds me of the fact that she is a she-male, a transvestite

Setsuka - Hottest babe in SC. She has the looks, figure, voice, boobs, butt, personality, most elegant fighting style, prettiest default hairstyle, coolest CF, and she re-defines the meaning of "Real woman" in our dictionary. Any man with a real penis would vote for her. She just needs 2 more votes at this time to defeat Hilde and Cass. Give her your FULL EFFING SUPPORT!!!!!!!

Amy - I dislike Goth chicks with emo personalities. Turns me off.

Tira - See Amy above, but Tira is way worse; she makes me lose all erection, until I see Setsuka again. Thanks Sets!

Talim - Flat figure, no boobs, no butt.......she's a boy, right?

Taki - Largest boobs in the game. Anyone who has seen her illustration for SC4 knows what I'm talking about. Her boobs are long and like fat missles. It's so big that it's really gross. Face-wise, she's pretty hot.

Hilde - Too righteous for me and definitely not bed-material. Boobs is so-so and face is ugly. What's with that mole?

Xianghua - Chinese chick, so-so boobs, but at least face is passable.

Seong-Mina - Korean chick, not much boobs to see. I'll pass her on to those of you guys here who love Asian chicks.

Cassandra - Weird face that looks a bit like a doll and boobs is not too bad, but is kinda too thin, probably due to pre-puberty. Her fighting moves are all sexual-based and her CF is a total joke.

Sophitia - Cute Caucasian face which is better than Cass. Has good figure, boobs and butt, but loses out to Setsuka in overall figure, as Sophitia is kinda shorter. Long legs are always sexy, but Sophitia lacks that.

Ashlotte - Damn this ****ing wound-up doll. I'll smash her to bits with a sledgehammer.

Shura - Ok figure but face is ugly. Her voice sounds like a 5-year old little girl. *shudders*

Scheherazade - An arrogant elf which pisses me off with her ultra-snobbish attitude. She's thin, her voice makes you dry instead of wet, she has no boobs or butt, and she's made of paper. Unless you have a fetish for such a crap like her, you wouldn't even bother looking at her.

Kamikirimusi - Not much to mention her, but I'm a straight man and I'm not interested in manly girls or tomboys. She makes my tummy churn.

Angol Fear - An old lady with round but small tiny boobs. Not much butt and not much to see.

Whoa whoa, cool down guys, keep your testosterone in check. I think you're getting a little 'too' into this...

My only opinion on Ivy is that I disagree with her clothing choice; not just because it's so overtly over-the-top, but because it conflicts with her character. I mean, she's supposed to be a noblewoman, right? Where's her noble clothes? Like her 2P costume in SCIII? Her 2P costume in this game doesn't really do the trick, to be honest. But really, with her 1P costumes, there's really no reason for her to dress like that aside from the obvious implications.

And for those arguing about Ivy's throws: B-throw from front, back throw, and SW 214K on grounded. I don't have any opinions on those, but those are the moves worth checking out if you wanna formalize your own.

i voted for tira. cass and amy are close seconds.
ivy's alright. her breasticles are a little too out of control but she's full of innuendo so it works for her. i don't think she's mannish.

Ivy doesn't have a single throw that reeks of sexual innuendos.

Umm...her B throw. Using someone as a chair while making a sexy pose is pretty much a sex thing.

That's all I wanted to point out. I leave it to you guys to draw the line between 'husky' and 'mantastic'.

Actually, my favorite soulcalibur character is custom becky-bj. Billy's becky-bj i mean.

well, that goes without saying. if she was in this poll, it just wouldn't be fair to the other characters.
i haven't heard from billy in what seems like yeeeeeeears!

Sorry people that's enough. i asked an admin to lock this. and good opinions though.

regards,
fireroses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back