Who's your favorite female in SCIV?

Who's your favorite chick in SCIV?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have to say Ashlotte and Sophitia for their appearances and moves.

Talim. A 15 year old girl who is cheerful even though she has to fight huge friggin golems like astaroth? lol. too good. Plus it's embarrassing to get beaten down by a teenager heheh.

Well, it's a really close call between Amy and Talim, but I'd have to say Amy.

I love her gothic lolita look, and red-heads are awesome.

A close third and fourth would be Tira and Cassandra.

Ivy because of her personality, moves, and looks. and oh. im a fan of her. hehe! ^__^ and Setsuka a little.

We should get into a massive discussion as to why there are so many fanboys of Amy and Talim.

.....I smell a durrtty d reappearing.

Amy and Talim fanboys must like anime.

Ivy because grown women are sexy, and the fact that she has a good story and one of the most recognizable weapons from SC. Setsuka and Hilde are close seconds. Basically the ones who have the potential to not annoy the hell out of you.

Hilde. I like everything about her, from her costumes (unlike the other girls, BOTH of Hilde's costumes are actually feasible), her personality, and her fighting style.

Well out of those choices I like Seong the best, just based on personality and how she doesn't "purposely" try to be slutty. Though we'll need to define purposely... lol

I would've voted sophi otherwise though.

Could Sophie and the bonus characters just not fit in the poll or are they not considered "chicks" ? Not that I care either way, lol. I voted for Cassandra :P

Could Sophie and the bonus characters just not fit in the poll or are they not considered "chicks" ? Not that I care either way, lol. I voted for Cassandra :P
Lol, I didn't notice this! Guess once a lady gets knocked up, can't be considered a chick anymore. :P

Cass is the only female character I play in 4 so, she got my vote... though honestly from a story/character standpoint, Ivy's always been the coolest in the series IMO.

I always liked X personally. Story wise yea there were others who had the more decent backgrounds and what not but I just liked her character more. Also liked her graceful fighting style (Crybaby nonwithstanding, lol). Oh and I really liked her outfits from SC2.

I voted Setsuka, a really cool looking character with an even more unique & even better moveset. Even thought her story is pretty much copy and paste she's still an overall cool character.
Tira and Ivy would be right after though.

-=points to main, points to avatar, and finally points to signature=-

I think it's obvious who my favorite female is in SCIV.

Edit: Figures, the woman with the biggest breasts in the game gets the most votes.

WTF? No love for Sophitia? Well she's too top tier for this poll anyways :-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back