Why can't i make a good hilde!?!?

LunchSpecial

[08] Mercenary
I CAN'T MAKE A GOOD HILDE IF MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT!

i tried using her 1P outfit with accessory's but i can't get very good stats or a good skills.
when i tried to customize her all hell broke lose.

the best i got was
SG damage A, SG vamp, appeal
142/108/112 it suck compared to my other cas's

is it just me or is Hilde a hard one to Customize?

you have to remove her beauty mole/spot. i forgot the cheat for it i think its up/down/l/r r1/r2/ xxx on the start screen.
its like a jf so you might need to practice.

I CAN'T MAKE A GOOD HILDE IF MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT!

i tried using her 1P outfit with accessory's but i can't get very good stats or a good skills.
when i tried to customize her all hell broke lose.

the best i got was
SG damage A, SG vamp, appeal
142/108/112 it suck compared to my other cas's

is it just me or is Hilde a hard one to Customize?

Oh... I found your problem.

Quit playing Special Versus.

Eww. Why are you playing special versus? That mode is butt.

With 1P and 2P character models, you are going to be limited to what skills you will be able to use. I found it easiest to make a custom male character and make him as ugly as possible using every single piece of equipment to get the best stats/attributes. I wish I could offer more help than that, but stop playing special versus and man up to standard versus. :-)

Oh... I found your problem.

Quit playing Special Versus.

i'm just doing special ranked because it was a clean slate to get a good W/L record

Up to 340ish wins and 50ish loses.

Standard > Special

Edit:pineapplejuice i want to believe that's true, but it sounds way to good to be true.
WHY DID THEY GIVE HILDE A MOLE!!! WHY!!! WHY!!!

Hilde's all about the doom combo, focus more on defensive/health stats than abilities to buy you time to set it up. Abilities that would help would be Auto Gi A and the Unblockable A. These will give you a free Doom Combo (theoretically). The cancel ability might be interesting for even more broke forms of the Doom Combo.

Just so long as you know Special Matches is just for silliness.

The mole is the origin of Hilde's destructive demonic whorishness. You could also just make a new account if you want a clean slate, or just actually get good and or abuse lag tactics to get your win total up, but no one pay any attention to what your W/L record online is, so I wouldn't worry about trying to improve it unless you have nothing else to do.

Special versus is good for lols, but I wouldn't spend time trying to rack up wins in it. Get on that standard versus.

The mole is the origin of Hilde's destructive demonic whorishness. You could also just make a new account if you want a clean slate, or just actually get good and or abuse lag tactics to get your win total up, but no one pay any attention to what your W/L record online is, so I wouldn't worry about trying to improve it unless you have nothing else to do.

Special versus is good for lols, but I wouldn't spend time trying to rack up wins in it. Get on that standard versus.

Get Good?Wha..What!
people take one look at my standard W/L ratio (90ish%) and run away and ranked is the only place where i can play decent players.

I DO PLAY STD matches but i just wanted to try something new

Because hilde is a horrbile char. She has a mole the size of a nuclear crater. but if you want to make a good hilde try coloing her 2p outfit.

try a different character....i use seig and have SG dmg A...i get CF's a lot lol....or use sets with auto GI A, and Impact heal....with SG dmg A....unstoppable....Asta, seig and talim with auto unblockable A and Shave dmg A with Venom fang A...quick matches

personally i havent tried to customize hilde...ill do some work and see what i come up with

Back