Why did you choose your character?

.REASONS PRACTICAL THAN RATHER REASONS SUPERFICIAL ON BASED CHARACTERS CHOOSING FOR IDIOTS ARE GUYS YOU ,ALL OF FIRST

.SOLD WAS I SO ,XIANGHUA OF VERSION RANGED LONG A WAS HE THAT REALIZING AND MOVES HIS EVALUATING REMEMBER DISTINCTLY I .HWANG PICKED I FIRST AT

.HER WITH STUCK I SO ,CRUCIAL WAS 4B HER LIKE MOVE A WITH SPACING CONTROLLING THAT DECIDING REMEMBER I .EUROPE FROM BACK FLIGHT A ON WAS I WHILE SOPHITIA USING CONTEMPLATED SERIOUSLY I SO .CHARACTER NEW A PICK TO HAD I .ROSTER THE TO RETURN NOT WOULD HWANG KNEW I ,RELEASED IV SOULCALIBUR BEFORE SOON ,LATER YEARS SOME

.SOPHITIA OF SUCCESSOR TRUE THE IS PYRRHA .MOVES THEIR COMPARE CLOSELY YOU IF UNJUST IS THIS THINK STILL I .PYRRHA REGULAR THAN SOPHITIA LIKE MORE WAS SHE CLAIMING PEOPLE AT OFFENDED WAS I .HOWEVER ,OMEGA PYRRHA IN INTEREST NO HAD I .ALONG ALL NEEDED I ALL WAS BB THAT REALIZED HAD I ,RELEASED SCV BEFORE JUST .NOW REMOVED COMPLETELY WAS 4B THOUGH ,SPACING CONTROLLING ON FOCUSED PRIMARILY STILL WAS I .PYRRHA ON CLOSELY EYE MY HAD I ,RELEASING SOON WAS SCV THEN

.MORE FOR ASK NOT COULD I .XIANGHUA TO LIKENESSES SOME HAS STILL PYRRHA NOW AND ,XIANGHUA OF VERSION RANGED LONG A WAS HWANG BECAUSE HWANG PICKED INITIALLY I .XIANGHUA OF DOSE A AND SOPHITIA OF COMBINATION A IS PYRRHA THINK I ,WORDS OTHER IN .XIANGHUA OF ME REMINDS HAS PYRRHA THAT UNIQUENESS OF BIT LITTLE THE ,IRONICALLY

Last edited:
Oh dear, it's like deciphering a language or a simple puzzle. Basically Moneymuffins is calling everyone idiots for picking characters on superficial idiots and talks about how he picks the characters on practical use to give him the easier wins.

Fun teaser.

.emit eht lla shit gniod kcus attog s'ti tub ,taht ekil gnipyt rof sniffumyenoM dnemmoc I

.time the all this doing suck gotta it's but ,that like typing for Moneymuffins commend I

I commend Moneymuffins for typing like that, but it's gotta suck doing this all the time.

I wrote this phrase 3 times. One completely backwards, the new impractical way Moneymuffins does it, and the practical way so everyone doesn't have to strain their eyes (especially when they're in a hurry to a place). He trolls, but don't let it get to you. He isn't something you can fully refute.

Why did I pick Voldo? I'll tell you why.

It's not the reason most people think.

"Oh, he's a troll character, haha, look at him doing weird shit"

It's not even the creepiness, though that does help a little, I admit. Some people just like to play characters that make other people uncomfortable. That's not why I picked Voldo.

I play Voldo because he is a legitimate, grade A badass. I picked him up as my main in SC 2 because, the way he fought...he was literally dancing. More than that, he was frolicking. Like a child having the time of his life.

Voldo is a blind, old man, but he is still SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU that killing you is just playtime for him, or maybe a chance to practice the beauty, nuance and grace of choreographed slaughter. Look at him. Look at him, the next time you see him fight. He's not even trying.

He's fighting the world's most lethal fighters, world masters with weapons and styles from far and wide; while blind and thirty years past his prime, mind you.

And he isn't.

Even.

Trying.
You just said its not the reason that he's a troll character. You just pretty much described him as a troll in a troll post...

I'm currently rethinking my main choice. Raphael just doesn't stack up to anyone else, really. Only problem is that I can't imagine Captain Hook wielding anything but a rapier.

Who knows, maybe I'll make a 'malfested' Captain Hook and give him Nightmare's style.

By "troll character" i meant the type of character that people pick because "har har, look, he gyrates his abs" or "har har he guard impacts with his dick" or "haha, I'm playing the gay character"

I chose Yoshimitsu from SC4 because I met some great online players playing him, and basically because Cassandra wasn't badass like in SC2 and to some extent SC3.

Why did I choose my character? ARE YOU SERIOUS? JUST LOOK AT HER!!! :(2):

upload_2015-2-20_0-4-29.png

Just kidding :) But I don't think any newtimer has immediately chosen a character without experimenting on which one works best for them. A lot of moves on a number of characters have button sequences that are VERY hard to pull off especially for the good moves. I first started off using Kilik because I like those poke moves. When I was playing online for the very first time, every player knew how to overcome my character and I was thinking "Gosh! I'm doing all the basic moves and I'm getting punished for all of them. I don't know how to do these advanced moves like Asura dance or such a such... it's too hard!" (I've learned over the years though) But I had to find someone I could possibly do better with. I was back and forth for a good while trying to find out what character is for me. I had SO much trouble with long range characters like Nightmare and Astoroth and I didn't do too well with quick short range characters like Taki. So I had to find a character I could possibly do well with against any character. I didn't choose Ivy until later.

Why did I choose my character? ARE YOU SERIOUS? JUST LOOK AT HER!!! :(2):

View attachment 43125

Just kidding :) But I don't think any newtimer has immediately chosen a character without experimenting on which one works best for them. A lot of moves on a number of characters have button sequences that are VERY hard to pull off especially for the good moves. I first started off using Kilik because I like those poke moves. When I was playing online for the very first time, every player knew how to overcome my character and I was thinking "Gosh! I'm doing all the basic moves and I'm getting punished for all of them. I don't know how to do these advanced moves like Asura dance or such a such... it's too hard!" (I've learned over the years though) But I had to find someone I could possibly do better with. I was back and forth for a good while trying to find out what character is for me. I had SO much trouble with long range characters like Nightmare and Astoroth and I didn't do too well with quick short range characters like Taki. So I had to find a character I could possibly do well with against any character. I didn't choose Ivy until later.
I like how in Ivy's SC4 1p model that not only her ass, but ALSO all the cellulite on her thighs jiggle. *shudder*

I picked Algol as my main because I've done most of the frame data for SC4 and SC5 with him. Using his moves so many times for testing, it looks and feels natural to me.

Back