Why it's best to put marriage before sex

Lol. I'm pretty sure everyone understands what you're trying to say, Shinji.
Just like many abstinence health teachers would say, wait until your married.
But, I'd say wait until the right one comes for you. And don't let sex ruin your relationship.
Otherwise, it'll just be a lustful relationship with nothing romantic...
But you know that, right?

NOOOO I had sex with one girl and because of that my future wife had sex with 20! Why oh why did I have sex with one girl?! I'm nothing but a man-whore! *suicide*

When you get bored in Vegas you tend to develop interesting hobbies. Lets just say places like the infamous Greendoor are casual affairs in my life style.

When you get bored in Vegas you tend to develop interesting hobbies. Lets just say places like the infamous Greendoor are casual affairs in my life style.

Yeah, well in South Dakota we fuck the shit out of sheep!

YEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

The opening post was gravely offensive. First of all, religion is a crime against humanity and the whole idea of God is a ridiculous fairy tale undeserving of any respect. Second of all, this character Grant is pathetic because he worries about women. Personally, I think Jay Z is pretty lame but his lyric about "I got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one" sums it up nicely. This leads me to my next point, getting married is insane unless you're only doing it for the mere convenience of having a woman cook, clean, and give you fellatio. Being dependent on her or anyone else for that matter just shows how much of an insecure tool you are. At this point your life is over, but try to grow a pair.

Peace.

The opening post was gravely offensive. First of all, religion is a crime against humanity and the whole idea of God is a ridiculous fairy tale undeserving of any respect. Second of all, this character Grant is pathetic because he worries about women. Personally, I think Jay Z is pretty lame but his lyric about "I got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one" sums it up nicely. This leads me to my next point, getting married is insane unless you're only doing it for the mere convenience of having a woman cook, clean, and give you fellatio. Being dependent on her or anyone else for that matter just shows how much of an insecure tool you are. At this point your life is over, but try to grow a pair.

Peace.

Woooooooah hold the fuck on and keep your Hot Topic pants on.

While I'm gravely opposed to the opening post, I chalk it up to a narrow outlook and lack of experience to broaden it. Even I once believed this mentality (Fun Fact: While I'm a raging Liberal Agnostic whore now, I was once a hardcore Christian guitarist...O.o).

Religion serves many purposes and it's the ABUSE of it that is the issue. You can not prove or disprove any religion. Until science has fuly figured everything out all theories are valid potentials. If you think because a part in a book contradicts other parts, keep in mind there has been evidence of tampering, it's possibly translated, definitions have changes, etc... In other words perhaps only one segment is flawed on part of human err while the rest is pure source.

The only thing that annoys me more than a religious nut who feels their beliefs must be accepted and they can prove it, is an over confident Athiest doing the same thing. Why? Because despite all the crimes that do spawn from religion (I repeat, it is the abuse of religion I refer too, not the content itself), they at least attempt to obtain a goal and fill questions without answers. They have a possibility of being correct and benefiting. If an Atheist is right, there is no benefit. They're just a hole in the ground by the end of it and their existence is literally meaningless and thus the point to bigot becomes null anyway since changing someones believes wont change the outcome for them either. If an Athiest is wrong they also do not benefit. We got here somehow, logically there is something going on, and crazy deities are not too crazy in this light, nor is it unhealthy to propose the idea of it.

Disagree with his anti sex crusade, but do not attack his religion in that manner for he has not attacked you. He made no condemning remarks to opposers of his message.

(I would also like to keep in mind the only thing I debate more fiercely than sexual/sexual orientation rights is religion/anti-religion, and dear God help you all if you think you've ever seen me post a wall of text. I deal with immature kids like this all the time who have an arrogant stick up their ass and have done absolutely no research or thinking to even validate an opinion on the topic and yet they are willing to fight tooth and nail over their horrifically flawed theories)

I cant tell troll from stupid...they're both so common! I honestly know people who would genuinely say that :/

Im such a tool lol.

I was passing by and wanted to clarify that I wasn't being sarcastic. IvyFanboy, just because I think religion is silly doesn't mean I'm an atheist. I think anything is possible. I just also think you can look at your experience of reality for what it is: no indication of this God whatsoever. So what's the big deal? It's only an observation. Saying your reality is anything more or less than this is done in order to create the illusion of fulfullment. You get emotional satisfaction from it, in other words. Also, while I can't speak for everyone, I know that's what happens to me if I try to make facts fit theories...instead of theories that fit facts.

^ That's an idea you can catch from the new Sherlock Holmes film.

Quote: "He made no condemning remarks to opposers of his message."

He didn't have to make any sly remarks to anyone that disagreed. It was already done in the tone of the message. It's the kind of vibe that encourages you to bow down before women like they are on a pedestal. How about equality? How about men and women canceling each other out by nature? Yin and yang. You know, because that's the only reason I was driven to remind people to be individuals and not make choices based solely on influence/teachings/advice/tips/tricks, you name it. There's nothing better than empowering yourself based on firsthand information that you have gathered. My favourite way to live!

Shit just got real, if your not having sex than you are fuckin up I say you shouldn't even date a chick unless your already smashin.

Agreed, now let's all go get drunk at clubs and make out with our friends before they ditch us.

Thats funny I got drunk at a club made out with my hot friend than my friends took off without telling making me walk home at 2 in the morning.

Back