Why we always leaking about the new DLC

TiraRules

[12] Conqueror
like we did with SC6 but i don't want Okubo stopped making more DLC for us so i think it's best if we will not leaking anything.

remember SC5 had 8 DLC Packs? in July 2012, they stopped making more DLC that means there is no 9 to 11 Packs not even Zasalamel Character DLC the reason is the leaks

that make me upset so i stuck with those 8 DLC packs

anyways, for SC6- we have up to Hilde DLC and Character Creation Part C if Okubo not released more after Haohmaru and Character Creation Part D then i will quit play SC6

like we did with SC6 but i don't want Okubo stopped making more DLC for us so i think it's best if we will not leaking anything.

remember SC5 had 8 DLC Packs? in July 2012, they stopped making more DLC that means there is no 9 to 11 Packs not even Zasalamel Character DLC the reason is the leaks

that make me upset so i stuck with those 8 DLC packs

anyways, for SC6- we have up to Hilde DLC and Character Creation Part C if Okubo not released more after Haohmaru and Character Creation Part D then i will quit play SC6

They stopped making DLC for SC5 because the game flopped at launch and Namco is never satisfied with soulcalibur sales. As for leaks, there has been no leaks for SC6 season 2.

SCV DLCs weren't cancel because of leaks, it just because Bamco didn't want to, their way of thinking and business philosophy about DLC and Fighting games back then and now are totally different, which most of us would say it's an improvement.

Of course there cases where DLC in fighting games can be bad... DOA6

• Banned
really? it's why i had a hard time with SCV in the past that make me don't like the "new" characters like Xiba and Leixia (not Kilik's daughter) and lack of the successors for Talim, Yun-Seong, Setsuka and Zasalamel. i also don't like that some underwear (such as Rubber Suit and Sleeveless Top) can't let you change color to red unlike SC6 you use red stickers that go all over the underwear.

at least SCV is still in my house but don't want to play it again so i stuck with SC6

lack of the successors for Talim, Yun-Seong, Setsuka and Zasalamel.
You mean replacements for Rock and Seong Mi-na, with or without an umbrella αPatroklos was a substitute for her, if their fans like him or not its was happens, Okubo himself said that Setsuka = αPatroklos.

Back