Will this board need an overhaul when SCVI comes out?

Attention everyone!

I'm rallying to get as many behind the goal to redesign the CAS board by the time Soulcalibur VI launches. In order to do that, an admin must agree to restructure the board themselves, a task that is best accomplished when there are as many people behind it as can be to voice their desire for it.

As such, I've opened a poll!

For all those who want a structured approach to the CAS board when it's revived upon the release of SCVI, please gather, vote and discuss!

Thank you.

I'm for it. If there's enough interest then this is the best way of showing it.

I think it should be up to the discretion of the mods of this forum, not some meme poll.
I discussed this with @WindupSkeleton and he said that he would have to propose this to the admins, which would be best if there's as many backing the idea as possible, hence I've put a poll specifically to show the numbers supporting it. Thank you very much.

Looks like I'll be heading to to Jaxel himself so if it's something you or someone you know of really cares about, I'd recommend adding to the numbers. Thanks all.

Hi

Voted
Every entry in the franchise deserves a fresh start and a shiny new display case for CAS of high calibUr.Nuff said.
If they recycle same ole Eq and Exeq once again though 😠

cheers

I voted too. Worst that could happen is they say no, right? Might attract some folks back to the board, although I'm sure SC6 release will help too.

Personally i will not much be a community guy (well even less than before lol), but i promise i will post here my SC6 stuff

"CaS really isn't a concern for the majority of the 8WR community. The only reason CaS has it's own separate forum in the first place, was to segregate it from being posted in other sections."
Ouch... as a CaSaholic and loyal Soul Calibur fan it's nice to know that's how I'm considered by the sites administration.

"CaS really isn't a concern for the majority of the 8WR community. The only reason CaS has it's own separate forum in the first place, was to segregate it from being posted in other sections."

I understand the position

Kinda internet edgy asshole reply from him but no big deal, this subforum will automatically get it's first page full of SC6 threads so the change will happen anyway without need to create a new dedicated section

Give it a week and i doubt the first page will have any SCV thread

Last edited:
I understand the position

Kinda internet edgy asshole reply from him but no big deal, this subforum will automatically get it's first page full of SC6 threads so the change will happen anyway without need to create a new dedicated section

Give it a week and i doubt the first page will have any SCV thread
I specifically left out who it was that said it although I'm sure a few people can probably guess lol.

Thank you there is an argument to be made that it doesn't really need an update. What it has is perfectly acceptable because what you said is exactly the case. I do think if it was better organized and had a separate section for competitions that it would get more traffic though.

Do you happen to know if there are plans for CaS competitions once the game releases?

*Crawls from under a rock* Holy shit SC6 is happening? Preordering now. Don't worry, mates. Competitions abound. Here's to another 6 years of CaS !
giphy.gif

Read through this thread and I don't see what the big deal is. Interesting stuff is what keeps the traffic up, and the old competition threads never got lost while they were active......they had new posts or comments pretty much daily.

Looking forward to the new game next month. I'll start a new thread for SC6, but not sure how active I'll be for the first month or so. Busy fall.

Back