Would You Date A Fat Chick? (Vice Versa)

lol.. my last gf was pissed at Jessica Alba... cuz she asked me what celeb I thought looked good.. and of COURSE I'm not dumb so I wouldn't answer. But after a while of raggin on me I finally fuckin just said "JESSICA ALBA looks hot I guess." (damn in Sin City...mmm...tap that..lol) ever since she would call her "my other gf" (I wish) and actually i think was a little jealous in a way...lol.

this is all of course because she'd..like girls do...go around and spout out who she thought was cute hot sexy (apparently there is a difference between the three..lol) and it got irritating so I'd rag on her about it .. I guess she wanted something to rag on me about? lol.

that bein said my last gf could be a bitch but I loved her *sigh*... and she wasn't fat..lol (necessary thread relevance comment..lol)

lol.. my last gf was pissed at Jessica Alba... cuz she asked me what celeb I thought looked good.. and of COURSE I'm not dumb so I wouldn't answer. But after a while of raggin on me I finally fuckin just said "JESSICA ALBA looks hot I guess." (damn in Sin City...mmm...tap that..lol) ever since she would call her "my other gf" (I wish) and actually i think was a little jealous in a way...lol.

Man girls that get pissed about that shit are stupid, if any chick started giving me crap for saying Jessica Alba was hot, i'd show her the door. Don't have time for that immature shit, you're never going to fuck her, why would the GF get jealous?

Oh yeah... fat girls are gross.

I would and have dated "fat" chicks. It depends on how fat she is, where the fat actually is and how pretty her face and personality is. Notice I said AND. She would need to have both. Fat chicks love me. lol

fatty-1.jpg

this picture perfectly sums up this thread

I personally don't know where and how this "big is beautiful" idea came about. I'll wager it has it's origins in some crazy cattle culture somewhere or some crazy island where the man with the fattest wife holds the most power like some fucked up version of a county fair.

That said I'm well aware of the empowerment that many have drawn from the revolutionary words of activist Sir Mixalot, however and I quote "Little in the middle, big in the back!", meaning that not even he advocated a corpulent corpus.

No matter the origin of the idea, (which probably came about because re-labeling is simply easier than taking the effort to lose weight) it seems to be a rapidly spreading trend for fat girls to call themselves BBW's. I regret to inform them however that their BMI's are not attractive. There are places that people simply should not jiggle, there are health issues to consider, and there is the matter of caring enough about yourself to at least make an effort.

As I say that I'm a thick man. I'm not morbidly obese, yet, and have made a constant half-assed effort to lose weight involving exercise a couple times a week and some conscientious eating that has kept me from spiraling (or perhaps rolling) over the precipice into Kevin James-ian proportions. I could easily date a "thick" girl, though I honestly prefer thin. Huge mungous girls are however going to find themselves out of luck with me. I just find it unappealing, and I know that as little effort as I'm putting in could easily be done by anyone.

If all of this labeling is okay I'd like to submit that we re-label all sorts of unattractive conditions. A jobless man for instance is a real turn-off to any woman. Perhaps jobless men could start calling themselves "Full Time Lovers" or FTL's, and never have to worry about finding employment. The mentally challenged could be called the GOP and the list goes on and on.

I personally don't know where and how this "big is beautiful" idea came about. I'll wager it has it's origins in some crazy cattle culture somewhere or some crazy island where the man with the fattest wife holds the most power like some fucked up version of a county fair.
Dude... Africa.

I personally don't know where and how this "big is beautiful" idea came about.
Dude... Africa.

I think it came from black dudes liking white girls and wanting to somehow get back at us for the way they were treated when they first got here/were brought here. The problem is, the hot skinny white girls didn't like the black guys... so the fat rejected white chicks who couldn't find a caucasian mate started sleeping with these african americans who just wanted them so they could literally "stick it to the man."

And it remains true today.

(not trying to be racist, just my observation)

I think it came from black dudes liking white girls and wanting to somehow get back at us for the way they were treated when they first got here/were brought here. The problem is, the hot skinny white girls didn't like the black guys... so the fat rejected white chicks who couldn't find a caucasian mate started sleeping with these african americans who just wanted them so they could literally "stick it to the man."

And it remains true today.

(not trying to be racist, just my observation)

wrong bro its actually yo white girls that like us black guys. what have you been watching? sum old blaxploitation films, kid? for real, you sound like sum suburbanite who watch to much encore and bet. from 'what you observed' i can tell u don't know what the hell you talkin about. Black dudes nowadays don't care about 'sticken it to the man' we (and all guys fro that matter) want pussy, that means pussy in different shades, my friend; that includes Latina, Asian, whatever-if the girl is fine she gettin done if she wants it. the person you should be observed is us (or other guys with game) so you can learn sum cuz you sound like a mark.

OMG racist!

and no black people don't like it big but we don't like toothpicks

I had sex with a thick girl just over a week ago.

It was terrible. It doesn't feel nice at all. Plus she gave some terrible head. Claiming she could deep throat, but was gagging already half way. Stupid bitch. She gives sex a bad name.

wrong bro its actually yo white girls that like us black guys. what have you been watching? sum old blaxploitation films, kid? for real, you sound like sum suburbanite who watch to much encore and bet. from 'what you observed' i can tell u don't know what the hell you talkin about. Black dudes nowadays don't care about 'sticken it to the man' we (and all guys fro that matter) want pussy, that means pussy in different shades, my friend; that includes Latina, Asian, whatever-if the girl is fine she gettin done if she wants it. the person you should be observed is us (or other guys with game) so you can learn sum cuz you sound like a mark.

The thing is... we are talking about fat girls here, they have no choice. From my personal real life experiences (i dont watch BET... fucking worse than UPN was) 90% of the mixed race couples i've seen are a black guy and a fat white girl. Prove me wrong. As for watching these "guys with game," no thanks, you can have the fatties.

The thing is... we are talking about fat girls here, they have no choice. From my personal real life experiences (i dont watch BET... fucking worse than UPN was) 90% of the mixed race couples i've seen are a black guy and a fat white girl. Prove me wrong. As for watching these "guys with game," no thanks, you can have the fatties.

Ok first off not all black ppl watch BET. you just one of the mad haters i see Evey time i go out to the mall with my girl no she not a fat white girl but she is white i just like don't how ppl try to put numbers and Percentages on relationship when you see a black guy and i black girl together its ok and its right but when ppl see a black guy and a white girl go out its wrong and the with girl is seen as trying to make there moms or dads mad or the black guy is trying to get money out of her or "stick it to the man" as you say . But no i cant Prove u wrong about all the black guy getting the fat white girls its just sad that ppl look at it like that

Ok first off not all black ppl watch BET. you just one of the mad haters i see Evey time i go out to the mall with my girl no she not a fat white girl but she is white i just like don't how ppl try to put numbers and Percentages on relationship when you see a black guy and i black girl together its ok and its right but when ppl see a black guy and a white girl go out its wrong and the with girl is seen as trying to "stick it to the man" or the black guy is trying to get money out of her or some shit like that. But no i Prove u wrong about all the black guy getting the fat white girls its just sad that ppl look at it like that

Whoa, I could care less if white girls are with black guys or black girls are with white guys or purple guys are with green girls or whatever. I stated in my OP i wasn't trying to be racist. Just what i have seen in my experience. It's hard not to think that way when it's what i see almost all the time. Maybe the "stick it to the man" thing was a little out there. But i was just trying to be a little funny. Didn't mean to offend.

Whoa, I could care less if white girls are with black guys or black girls are with white guys or purple guys are with green girls or whatever. I stated in my OP i wasn't trying to be racist. Just what i have seen in my experience. It's hard not to think that way when it's what i see almost all the time. Maybe the "stick it to the man" thing was a little out there. But i was just trying to be a little funny. Didn't mean to offend.

i know you wasnt being racist i have had niggas guys come up to me and ask me why im with a white girl i need to be with a sister so its not racism its just ppl being stupid not that im saying you are

Q: Why do black women hates black men dating white women?

A: Because white is closest to platinum than black is! Oh snap!

*rimshit*

Back