Would you survive a zombie apocalypse?

JTK

[09] Warrior
One thing about me, I love zombie stuff. Games, movies, shows, etc.

If you find any hardcore zombie survival games (such as DayZ, Fallout: New Vegas Hardcore with only zombies or Minecraft with only zombies) for the consoles, let me know!

Anyway, here is a website to take the Hardcore Zombie Survival Test. I looked around and this website should be safe. I answered honestly and realistically. I would hope you do the same.

http://www.gotoquiz.com/hardcore_zombie_survival_test

Post your results here.

As for me, I scored 54%. I am no stranger to zombies, but my score would have been higher if I was in a better physical and mental state than I am today.

Go fuck yourself.

I don't mean to gang up on you since you are from Cali and I want to eventually play you. But considering the Soul Calibur 5 was stressing you out. If you were put in a zombie apocalypse where everyone was dying and trying to survive. The stress would be 900x worse. So Marginal makes a valid point imo.

I'm an average human I got 50% survival rate. One sure needs a lot of gun knowledge to survive the apocalypse. I am a biologist and no stranger to surviving in the wild, but can't drive and I like following rather than leading but if I must I try to do my best. But what they ask is basically a chuck norris/Dr. house/ Mc Gyver hybrid in the questions, plus one the hybrid does not sleep, and barely eats, Kinda breaking termodynamics there.

Count yourself among the 'go fuck yourself' group.

Dude, you couldn't handle SC5. Zombie Apocalypse would be so much worse. The fact you are offended by what I'm saying is proof you wouldn't be able to handle it. Learn to have a thick skin. then maybe you could be in the 65% range.

Jared had a hard life...

86c5e5ed8842149a54df083974c94a80.png

I didn't tho

Reactions: JTK
Back