WySmash's Creations

Loving all your Cassandra alts, you make her look great in all those outfits and armors... i specially love the Valkyrie and Knight Cassandra the most. Also Egyptian 2B looking pretty great too.

Momoka looks really cool. I really like the facemask, it kinda resembles a hightech ninja mask that belongs in an anime or something.

Daisy is a sweetheart with a giant hammer... cute but dangerously scary. I guess she's one of those case of "looks can be deceiving".

Your Knight Cassandra is brilliant. The color palette, the patterning and the item pairing make this design really pop. While I think it might suit Sophitia or Hilde more, it’s still a great change of pace for Cassandra.

Egyptian 2B and Knight Cassandra are really good. Your Patterning and colors are on point and I feel like you got the cultural aspects of the costumes across really well. I also like how you used Cassandra's mask as a pin for the feathers.

thank you, i'm glad the patterns/colours worked. actually the pin and feathers helped to guide the direction of the whole costume.

Loving all your Cassandra alts, you make her look great in all those outfits and armors... i specially love the Valkyrie and Knight Cassandra the most. Also Egyptian 2B looking pretty great too.

Momoka looks really cool. I really like the facemask, it kinda resembles a hightech ninja mask that belongs in an anime or something.

Daisy is a sweetheart with a giant hammer... cute but dangerously scary. I guess she's one of those case of "looks can be deceiving".

thanks, i guess you're referring to the traditional valkyrie costume. that one was fun to do especially the wings on the helmet.

Momoka was a character i made in a past SC, i used the kitsune mask for her back then. Since SC6 launched without the mask i had to improvise, though mine looks more hawk than fox.

Actually I've changed daisy to Cassandra's fighting style recently.

Your Knight Cassandra is brilliant. The color palette, the patterning and the item pairing make this design really pop. While I think it might suit Sophitia or Hilde more, it’s still a great change of pace for Cassandra.

thank you, actually I've been having too much fun making alts for Cassandra, I may have to try a similar look for Sophitia as well.

Back