Xbox One Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
MarredJin, you're upset blindly throwing your hate around. Grow up.

Sony is almost assuredly implementing a restriction on Used Games entirely. After it's confirmed in a couple weeks, I'll sit back and watch all the little PS players bashing the Xbox, suddenly start bashing everything.

Used game market is done for, there will still be discounted games, but as far as Xbox One and PS4 are concerned, renters and used game buyers will have to buy them new, it's assured.

MarredJin, you're upset blindly throwing your hate around. Grow up.

Funny after reading this

You weren't even around in SC4, so you're not even a veteran, I was playing SC games since I was 8 years old on DreamCast, that's when you were almost 20 years old, seeing as you're almost 40 now. (As sad as that is.)

Going after someones age as if it matters and calling yourself a veteran when I don't even recall seeing you at any events or even hearing about you during the SC4 days. Just stop while you're behind.

Funny after reading this

Going after someones age as if it matters and calling yourself a veteran when I don't even recall seeing you at any events or even hearing about you during the SC4 days. Just stop while you're behind.

Oh so we're going off topic here?

I don't pride myself on attending 8 man tournaments in basements with a 20x20 small TVs. The majority of your tournaments. And I guarantee the online community knows me a lot better than you, since I don't even KNOW who you are, nor did I ever know who MarredJin was until I saw him talking trash on this board linked to me by a friend.

So much for the nobodies calling other people nobodies huh? Which is why I have channels with over 3,000+ subscribers on them, and you don't right? Because you're such a "big name" right? Lol, give me a break....

Oh so we're going off topic here?

I don't pride myself on attending 8 man tournaments in basements with a 20x20 small TVs. The majority of your tournaments. And I guarantee the online community knows me a lot better than you, since I don't even KNOW who you are, nor did I ever know who MarredJin was until I saw him talking trash on this board linked to me by a friend.

So much for the nobodies calling other people nobodies huh? Which is why I have channels with over 3,000+ subscribers on them, and you don't right? Because you're such a "big name" right? Lol, give me a break....

Lololololololololololololololol.

So sad.

Not as sad as a guy without a Youtube page pretending he has "E-fame", it's ok though, you're not the first hypocrite I've put in their place.

EDIT: Let this topic get back on track.

LOL I don't pretend to have E-fame because I'm not a sad little person. You're such a sad little thing.

Something something Xbox one something something TV.

Ok guys that's enough personal attacks, we just have to look at the facts here:

Xbox one: DRM and no used games
PS4: No DRM and can play used games

LOL I don't pretend to have E-fame because I'm not a sad little person. You're such a sad little thing.

Right.... and all your efforts of getting "well known" on the SC scene and trying to get your name out there isn't an attempt at E-fame? Quit lying to yourself, the difference is you're not an entertaining person, you just play SC, thus you have no subscribers.

Xbox one: DRM and no used games
PS4: No DRM and can play used games

PS4 isn't going to let you play used games either. Just wait a couple weeks until they officially confirm it. Then all the internet people can rage holy hell, lol.

Right.... and all your efforts of getting "well known" on the SC scene and trying to get your name out there isn't an attempt at E-fame? Quit lying to yourself, the difference is you're not an entertaining person, you just play SC, thus you have no subscribers.
he's a guy who goes to events. being at events gets you known, he ain't trying to be some youtube "celebrity". why does any amount of subscribers mean anything?

They make good points in this video about used games; the best point i believe about the cost of new games. If a new game were 35$-40$ I dont think as many people would mind buying new. What do you guys think?

it guarantees people like me wont buy their games, if thats what you call a return on their investments. and im pretty sure EA got rid of online passes because microsoft is going to do the dirty work for them from now on. so they just want to look like the good guys for now. also as it stands now, DRM is not mandatory on PS4, and SMART developers wont put it on their games where it isnt mandatory, if nothing else out of respect for their customers. which will leave us in exactly the same situation as we are in now(in which case, being the greedy company they are, EA will probably re-impose online passes on PS4 out of spite, but you cant win em all! so long as its not a mainstream, mandatory thing.
My boyfriend told me A LOT of PS3 exclusives had the online pass so you keep believing EA is the only company out to make as much money as possible. Btw MS exclusives had none and look what they intend to do.

Let's be honest. Either company won't mourn the loss of my money, your money or anyone else viewing this threads money. Sim City with the outrage behind its DRM still sold a boat load of copies. At this point its looking like get with the times or stay in the past.

It's more like abandon shit & move to a different system. A lot of people are already looking towards PS4 as the best home entertainment system. I don't blame them either; I can also some what agree with'em. Even after reading all the bullshit, I still think XBO might be great still. Back in the day Xbox always carried the highest popularity overall, right? I know a lot of us are very unhappy with the results right now, but how do we know if it will truly suck? Were pretty much judging it by it's cover without trying it at all.

My boyfriend told me A LOT of PS3 exclusives had the online pass so you keep believing EA is the only company out to make as much money as possible. Btw MS exclusives had none and look what they intend to do.

Let's be honest. Either company won't mourn the loss of my money, your money or anyone else viewing this threads money. Sim City with the outrage behind its DRM still sold a boat load of copies. At this point its looking like get with the times or stay in the past.

and ALOT MORE PS3 games DONT have online passes at all. for the exclusives, i could care less. none of them are much of an interest to me anyways, and they are only a small handful of the many games in the PS3 library besides.

you're right they wont miss my money or your money. but they will miss everybody elses money if we're any sort of representation of how gamers feel(not only do people i know in RL feel the same way, alot of people around the net that i know feel the same way as well) then its THE COMPANIES who have to get with the times. our times. remember, newer =/= better, and DRM, although at this point it isnt exactly new, it is still new than the old way of buying games. and it is definitely not the better way.

When I saw DRM I thought about using one from Halo 4. However, I cant because I don't have the digital right management. And I would used it too... /bad joke

That's a DMR. Lol :P

201252917919_dick_emery-dad_wrong_again.jpg

stupid banter from an idiot.

Yeah the ceasars palace in las Vegas is such a backwater hotel... I guess I'll catch you at EVO then Mr. Big shot soul calibur player who has never gone to a tournament to support the community.

Honestly though at this point how much of a hole has Microsoft put themselves in?

Honestly though at this point how much of a hole has Microsoft put themselves in?
A pretty deep one but i think there is still some hope for X1.
The console itself is fine, its just MS that needs to change some stuff.

I think this guy sums it up very well what MS needs to do:

Sadly, I don't see any way Microsoft will let anyone disconnect Kinect. Not at this point. It's their baby. They really want it to happen and they're going to make it happen even if everyone considers it a useless distraction at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back