Xianghua: Auto-Gi Tutorial by KoF-Kyo + Video

Papy_Danone

[09] Warrior
Every X player should check this out right away. It's been posted on soulcalibur.fr by a french player who has tested EVERY auto-GI possibility against each character of the game. Although the tutorial is in french, it remains pretty understandable:

link to the article.

vocabulary:
"après avoir bloqué" = "after blocking"
"facile" = "easy"
"moyen" = "average"
"difficile"= "hard"

What's more, he made an illustrative video too: http://files.filefront.com/Xianghua+GIwmv/;13387831;/fileinfo.html

Don't hesitate express your gratitude for this huge piece of work ;)

Even though I've seen this on another SC site and said thanks, I will do it again here. Imo, this is a must watch for any player wanting a step up with X. Keep up the good work!

A lot of that data is useful for auto GIing with other characters too. Merci beaucoup. He's got some pretty good costumes there too.

Every X player should check this out right away. It's been posted on soulcalibur.fr by a french player who has tested EVERY auto-GI possibility against each character of the game. Although the tutorial is in french, it remains pretty understandable:

link to the article.

vocabulary:
"après avoir bloqué" = "after blocking"
"facile" = "easy"
"moyen" = "average"
"difficile"= "hard"

What's more, he made an illustrative video too: Xianghua_GI.wmv - FileFront.com

Don't hesitate express your gratitude for this huge piece of work ;)

Holy shit dude thank you so much!!!!! I've been working on incorporating her Auto GIs more into my game and i guess its time to put some serious lab work so i can nail these consistently.
Watch these vids X players!!!!!!

France is serious business.

Man, this must have taken a long time to do this. Great job to the French players. I also like the Sakura and Yuri outfits for Xianghua. Very amusing.

Hi everyone, Papy_Danone said me he put my video here.

First i wanted to thanks you for your gratitude, and glad you liked some costumes ( like Yuri :D )

And then maybe answer some questions.

I will copy paste what i writed on caluburforum.com :

The best way to use this data, is trying to do only the one who are "easy" and some "average" in battle, ( the "hard" ones are here for info, or for a very hight level of playing )

You have to know on the video, some GI are red ( JI = Just impact ) but easy to do, that always be a JI when you do it at this time ( Not the one i did on direct attack, like vs Kilik at 1min44 )

The Xianghua Auto GI i used :
- WS B ( auto GI horizontal hight middle ) good for 2B+G combo ( around 78 and 100 damages depend the final mix )

- 4A+K A ( auto GI Horizontal hight and Stab hight ) that one have big GI window that make easy to do against direct or slow attacks . 48 damages or less if you choose SXS.

- 4A+B ( auto GI Horizontal hight middle AND Stab hight middle ! ) the best auto GI i know, as fast as the front GI but also short GI window, you can RO front or Wall combo front from very far. 50 damages or less if you choose SXS.

- 44B+K ( auto GI Verticals and Stab hight middle ) i used one time on Raphael, you have a garanted 2B+G in the Tech Roll.

So, lot of Auto GI on my video, are very very easy to do when you know the opponant move.

About the JI auto GI :

The only difference is for the 4A+B.
At long range only, the second hit of the 4A+B will only land if you did JI, if not the opponent can guard.

Just look at my video at 1min 44sec, vs Kilik.
If i didnt make the JI 4A+B, the second hit never landed on kilik, but on his guard.

Otherwise the JI of Xianghua's Auto GI are nothing more than a... flashy effect

AM64 : Yes that was a long work, 12 hours only for the video, and i can't say how many hours for the research.
So, please, if you could only link to our forum, and not put in Youtube or another Streaming, that should be cool :)

And here you will have the same thing but for the Crouch Throw ! I didnt make the video yet, i will need more time, maybe another 12 hours lol.

The Xianghua white icon = you need to do Crouch Throw while the move.
The Xianghua red icon = you need to do Crouch Throw after blocking.
And some are "il faut sauter" "saut puis choppe basse" etc mean you need to jump the attack before Crouch Throw.

If you have any questions, i am near.

Nice work man, this is pure gold for anyone who plays X, and I'm sure at least a few folks will pick her up just to try this stuff out.

Back