Xianghua: Auto-Gi Tutorial by KoF-Kyo + Video

You just added a great weapon to my X arsenal. I was definitely not using those moves to their full potential. This is going to make my regular opponents mad. There are tons od uses for this. I'm very excited. Thanks a bunch!!

I gave some of these a try. Some of them are quite difficult. It's going to take a lot of practice to be able to use them in actual combat. There are a few which are easy though. Like the WSB against Sophitia's :4::A::A::A:

Just thought that I'd share that I successfully used her 4A+B auto GI's against a Maxi today online. I don't really know which "move" he was doing, but it did feel awesome doing 4A+B purposefully for the auto GI :D

oh wow, i used to main X in SC 2-3 and i kinda lost hope for her in 4, but wow, this vid and article has made me put her in my lineup again. kudos and gratz to the hard work put into this data, and ty for posting it!

Ok gentlemen, all u x players and haters.

Do you have any fucking clue how tough this shit was to do?
I decided to sit down and go through some of those auto GIs (Sophie first of all)
The WS B ones are fairly easy to nail

But DAMN - 4A+B and 4A+K (but 4A+B especially) have the smallest fucking GI windows ever. Props if you can get the timing consistent. And even more props for testing this shit.

Anyone knows what EXACTLY ws B, 4A+B and 4A+K GI and what their GI windows are?

I don't know how long the GI windows are. However, even though there are some that are UBER hard to do there are some that are quite easy. I have the :4::A:+:B: down against Cervantes's :4::A:+:B: (The torpedo charge move where he flies across the screen) I used it against someone online. He used the move twice and both times I auto GIed him. He never did that move again. Kilik's :B:+:K: :6::B: :4::2::6::B: is easy to GI as well. I think that even though you probably won't be able to pull them all off in actual versus, if you can even pull off 1/4 of them all, it'll definitely make your opponent think twice.

I don't think hitting the 4A+B window is that difficult, however doing it during a match will be.
None the less, this was an awesome vid and I'll work on getting my Xianghua auto-GI'ing asap.

Great work!

And for the people saying "Seems to difficult to use in a match consistently" it's definitley not, just get that timing down it's not that tight that it can't be consistent.

I beat a Talim online recently perfect and it was all thanks to Auto GI. 4A+K works well against her since she has a lot of high attacks. Or at least the guy I was playing used a lot of highs.

But DAMN - 4A+B and 4A+K (but 4A+B especially) have the smallest fucking GI windows ever. Props if you can get the timing consistent. And even more props for testing this shit.

I need to test more but to me, 4A+B seems actually easier to use than 4A+K, like Skatan said. Today I'll see if I can't get some testing done at Kosh's place, against his Taki if I can convince him. I doubt it'd work but could you imagine if there was a way to GI PO AA? :D

Yop, i said i dont want put the video on Youtube, someone already did and i said him to delete.
So please delete it. I prefere the guys who are realy interested by xiang come to the calibur.fr forum or here to DL and see it.
Thanks for respecting my work :)

Video deleted. Np i'll respect your wishes, but its hard to come to these forums if no one knows about it. About 5% of the SC community knows about these sites, thats why i put the link to the forums in the decription so more people would know. Youtube is global with billions of viewers, and two places people look when they want info or watch vids of good players is Google and Youtube.

Back