Xianghua Frame data

KoF-Kyo

[08] Mercenary
> > Here < < and > > Here < < my Xianghua Frame Data, you could take a look because 8wrun site and http://crna.no-ip.info/sc3_gs/xianghua_IV_movelist.html have some falses values like the SXS3 B its a +20 and not a +19.

When i make that, i saw every SXS from diferent attack have not the same recovery time, so, some SXS attack are very slow ! now you can see what is the best way to use fast SXS attacks.

Exemple with a confirmed SXS recovery time:
1 have a recovery -33 on bloc and -19 on hit.
if you use SXS A you have a bonus of +8 so your SXS A will be a i25 on 1B bloc or i11 if 1B hit
if you use SXS K you have a bonus of +11 so your SXS K will be a i22 on 1B bloc or i8 !! if 1B hit
1 SXS B = i35 on bloc or i21 on hit
1 SXS Trow = i22 on bloc or i8 on hit
not easy to explain with my poor english :D
Enjoy ;)

wow, interesting stuff

66k is -11 on block, oh nuts, gonna have to re test that myself when i get the chance. this potentially means that amy, X, taki and hilde can punish 66k.

The good thing is 4B6B being +0. And 4K only being 1 frame off on block from 66A+K.

hmm, gotta test some stuff, some new traps might be introduced:-)
Thanks for the data dude!!!!

wow, interesting stuff

66k is -11 on block, oh nuts, gonna have to re test that myself when i get the chance. this potentially means that amy, X, taki and hilde can punish 66k.

The good thing is 4B6B being +0. And 4K only being 1 frame off on block from 66A+K.

hmm, gotta test some stuff, some new traps might be introduced:-)
Thanks for the data dude!!!!

Hilde's 6A+K is i12

Xiang and Taki cant punish ( out of range ), the 66K have a Knockback effect on block.
Amy can.

You guys do realize I've been updating the 8WR Wiki with frame data pretty regularly, right? It's nearly complete.

/Added the frames found by KoF

I will try to explain with my poor english.
There is a buffering bug in the :A: on hit of the 6 :B::A:
If the opponent get hit by the :A:, he needs to wait the good timing before attack ( Xianghua will be +3 ), but if he attacks too fast the hitstun can go to +13 for Xianghua.

I'm new to reading frame data. Could some please explain what positive and negative frames are pls and the (i) next to the numbers?

Positive frames (+4 or whatever) are when a move gives advantage. If it's on block, you can usually safely block after it or sometimes do a move before it if the advantage is large enough (Frame trap I believe).

Negative frames (-9 or whatever) are when a move gives disadvantage. Usually, someone can punish you for free after blocking it, depending on how many negative frames a move has.

(i) means on hit or impact...I think, lol.

What's the deal with X's high, horizontal kick, I don't know the input, but is it plus on block or something? I played bello11 and everytime I blocked the the kick, he got off a launcher on me right after when I tried to attack

According to the frame data, 4K is -3 on block, so it's a pretty minor disadvantage. I'm assuming you're getting launched by 3B, an i18 move that, including the disadvantage, will take 3 frames more to execute if I'm not mistaken (but it's still nice to fish for a CH right after doing a relatively safe move like 4K).

According to the frame data, 4K is -3 on block, so it's a pretty minor disadvantage. I'm assuming you're getting launched by 3B, an i18 move that, including the disadvantage, will take 3 frames more to execute if I'm not mistaken (but it's still nice to fish for a CH right after doing a relatively safe move like 4K).

-2 on block

Really? I was going by the value that's on soulcalibur.fr until now (4K being -3 on block), but maybe I'm not taking something into consideration... Anyhow, I can totally live with 4K being -2 on block.

With that in mind, I suppose you'd just have to exclude 1 frame out from whatever I mentioned before. Unless if I'm mistaken, of course.

Her 4K is i15 and -3 on grd...
I've been doing Xianghua's frame data on & off for about a month now, double checking with the wiki, and weather somenone posted anything about her data here... If you connect with her A (-1) then do her 2A+G*2B+G on an opponent executing their 2A (as fast as possible) it will grab them and be broken, in this case I tested with Algol (who's data I've redone and am double checking)... All "original" 2A's will TC at i9 (including Algol's), now if you hit the opponent with X's B (+0) then Low~Throw (as fast as possible) it will not grab him out of his 2A... This means Xianghua's 2A+G*2B+G are i8... Oh yeah, good to know, her A+K TC's at i1...

Wow no one wrote here since 2009

I've recently been playing x and she is pretty good.
I guess I'll have alot of questions soon

Back