Xiba Frame Data Discussion - Hungry for Frames!

Ooofmatic

World Warrior
Discuss frame data frame data findings here. I'll have this post linked to the Xiba frame data wiki once that gets set up and update all valid findings on there.

Hi, I just bought the guide today and I just wanted to post Xiba's Frame Data located in the Frame section.Here are some horizontals and some Verticles don't think I'll finish though I'm kinda lazy to do the rest. :)

HORIZONTALS
[ INPUT ] [LEVEL] [DAMAGE] [BLOCK] [HIT] [PROPERTIES]​
___________________________________________________________________​
:A::A::K: H,H,M (16,8,30) [-8,-12-10] [2,-1,KND] NCC, RO​
:6::A::K: H,H,M (12,19,14) [-11,-6] [-5,1] NCC, TS​
:3::A::B: M,H (14,24) [-4] [KND] NCC, RO​
:3::A::(B): M,SS (14) [-15] [-4] GI, REM​
:2::A: SP,L (10) [-6] [+7] FC​
:1::A: L (32) [-17] [KND] TC, RO​
:4::A: H (25) [-13] [KND] TC, TS, RO​
VERTICLES​
[ INPUT ] [LEVEL] [DAMAGE] [BLOCK] [HIT] [PROPERTIES]

Interesting, I'm going to look into obtaining the guide so that I can help transfer all of its data on Xiba to the Soul Arena.

I have just started testing Xiba's frame data myself, I will double and triple check everything and have it posted up within 24 hours. =)

Thanks Synrai,

I've been trying through the training mode to test it but the dummy delays its response time if it's put in crouch.

Wow this fucker is safe as hell. I need the stupid guide but its sold out it seems...waiting for the rest of the frames.

I'm new to this series, what frame disadvantage would one consider "safe" - disregarding distance push back.

And thanks Synraii: So FCA is when you're put in or already crouching, and the other is when you're standing and press :2::A:?

Against most chars everything up to -12 is considered safe.

It used to be like that in the past games, since the fastest Moves were i12 AA's.

Some exceptions were always the AAs of Xianghua and of taki....so its the same in SC5 for Leixia and natsu i guess.

But most chars cant do much till -12...then of course it also depends on pushback, if it forces crouch etc...

Really? I don't care how difficult it might be to pull off, such a fast move cannot be allowed to be so damaging or the game can only turn into a turtle-fest.

Hooray for Xibas frames though. Slow but very safe indeed. I guess 3kB will be his main punisher? You better not bee too slow then :P

Whew, finished!
Ok, feel free to add it to whatever stickied thread you Xiba's have here for frame data. I would appreciate being credited for it though, this was a dull evening XD.

I would also add it to the wiki, but now its mods only so would somebody do it for me? Thanks in advance.

Syn

Oh and on a final side note:
I came to the SA to find a copy of his frame data and ended up writing it for you all. I hate this SA now, lol.

Thank you Synraii, your work is much appreciated. I will update the wiki with this data sometime this week.

I came into this thread to say Synraii is beautiful and should get laid tonight.

That is all.

Also, does the guide mention frames for BE/CE moves?
And what does SAFE mean under 33KB. Lol.

Back