Xiba Frame Data Discussion - Hungry for Frames!

thanks synraii for posting the frame data. But could the mods here leave that thread open i noticed a few mistakes and omissions and have thought of situations which might not be in the book. For example 6a is -11 on block then i remembered a few that i think are mistakes(saw it on the guidebook but i dont own one so going off of memory) like 66k(b) being +3 on block, 4+b+k is +2 on block , 4b being -13 is a mistake i think but not sure, also doesnt have the impact data for 4+b+k. I realize its a big pain to type up all the frame data for one character so there are bound to be mistakes which is why i think the frame data thread should be opened up.

Also the guide doesnt have hit data for 3a+b when it doesnt throw so im wondering if anyone can figure that out.

I realize its a big pain to type up all the frame data for one character so there are bound to be mistakes which is why i think the frame data thread should be opened up.
That thread doesn't need to be opened, that's what this thread is here for. Eventually when I get around to it I'll update it with findings that people post here.

Hey guys. I've taken up moderator responsibilities for Xiba's Soul Arena. Let's try to whip this place into shape!

Syny did a great job with the frames, but we're missing impact for 8WR moves and lots of stuff for BE moves. I'll try to test this stuff myself, but I'm a newbie with frame testing so I appreciate all the help I can get.

Back