Yoda Combos

6B (near wall or edge), 3BB - 52d. (can ring out depending on AC)
This is useful, right???
And about the post above, in my tech trap list for Yoda, 6A+K techs all directions after 236K... If this tech traps you can get a good amount of damage in etc... but like with all/ most characters its a risk vs. reward decision...
I've had this hit a couple times on a wierd angle that allowed me to do this combo, 3B, W!, 6A+B+K, BT B+K, A+BB, F B+K...
If 6A+B+K hits them on the ground BT B+K is garaunteed if Yoda is ~BT'd...
6A+B+K (from force) * 66A+B, is -4 on grd & +12 on normal hit...

NEW:
6B (near wall), A+BB, F B+K...
6B (near wall), A+BB (good timing), A+BB, F B+K...
6B (near wall), A+BB, BT B+K, A+BB, A+BB, F B+K...
All of them require Yoda to be close to the rolling opponent so A+BB can bounce them...
Good damage and leaves Yoda in BT position for mixup...
^(pretty sure the above combos are character specific)

EDIT:
No way is 236K stun shakable... It's a garaunteed crumple stun, and I didn't think crumple stuns were shakable...
I figured I'd post this anyway, 236KKB, 3B does less damage than 236[K]KB, 1B...
I don't think I've posted this yet but ways to setup 44AB are always nice: 236B, 2*8B+K, 4A+KB - last hit can be interrupted if the first hit doesn't connect so use 8B+K on 1P and 2B+K on 2P... The last hit will connect grounded if the opponent doesn't tech, depending on Yoda's position both 3B and BT B+K combo, I will find tech traps after this... Also, although I'm convinced and treat 236B like it's i21, it's actually the same speed as 3B (i20), but 236B has super tech-crouching properties, is safer into Force, and leads into Yoda's deadly 236BBBBBB, BTF B+K combo as well as all the combos that 3B can dish out and then some... Good times to use Yoda's unblockable are after 236B, F 4B+K combo and FP A+B connect...

Back