NCC
A+B,B
66BB
66AA

Combos:
1k,1k-30 damage
4k,3b-37damage
44AB,A+BB,3BB
22_88A,22A+k,22B+k,22A+K,22B+K-56 damage. . uses up all force meter.
22_88A,22A+K,22B+k,88B+K-53 damage. .does less, but leaves you with some meter
22_88B,2A+K,6B+K,6A+B+K,3B-71 damage

The main thing I get from the force combos is that switching up between 22 and 88 let's him do longer juggles.

Just to add to that even more:
3B,6B+K,6A+B+K,3b-54

66A+B works better if you use the A+B+K input since the move is unlisted and it seems to be registering it as if you did a force cancel A+B+K same with 44A+B+K.
Random stuff I found out using this(never thought of it as a cross-up lmao. YODA IS KEN)
If you just do 66A+B+K,BT B+K,3BB that does 72 damage-lazy man version
66A+B+K,BT B+K, 236BBBBBB does 73-77 damage(depends on your timing), looks cool as fuck, save meter, and isn't air controllable.This is the Yoda combo for the new century.

I think as long as Yoda can keep one chunk of meter left then the combo is alright unless the damage scaling makes it useless.

Edit:
6B,6B-40 damage

BT B+K in general:
BT B+K 236 BBBBBB-50 damage

B+K Force Parry:
B+K,A+B,6B-42 damage that's including the force lift as well

Yoda Combos-Yay

Here are more stuffs.

Combos:

3B,6B+K,B (44dmg)

66A+B,Facing away B+K,3B,6B+K,B (74dmg)
:66A+B needs to be crossrange

Yoda Combos-Yay

Picked up Yoda recently. Here's a combo I found when fooling around with him:

22_88A, 8_2A+K, 6A+B+K, BT B+K, A+K - 60 dmg (uses less than half the force bar)

You have to switch directions when doing the first two parts. So if you start off with 22A, do 8A+K afterwards. The BT B+K will launch them, and you can do other things instead of A+K that will do about the same damage. A+K just looks the best. This combo doesn't work on some characters such as Astaroth.

Yoda Combos-Yay

A+BB, 6B+K, 6B+K, 2_8B+K, 6B+K Nice backwards RO, uses all force, second B+K optional.

Someone might want to check this as my copy of the xbox version has no patch.

1K, 1K, 1A 40 No force and no range.

Another one for ya guys i have some more i'll update later.

6A+K, A+K_6A, B+K, 3BB_236BBBBB(altho A+K and 6A jumped over to have an opponent and you at backturn A+K has more of chance at jumping over from a tech and you have to be quick about the 236BBBBB instead of 3BB and timing is required again)

Edit:
3BB, 6B

Not a combo really. . not even a tech trap. . more of just a way to get him BT.
Doesn't work anyway if they tech.

Random bullshit combo:
CH YRC 6A+B+K_66A+B, BT B+K,A+BB,3B. . .75 damage

More CH goodness:
4A,1B-33

66B, YRC 2_8B+K, YRC 6B+K-66
66B, YRC 2_8B+K, YRC 6A+B+K-56 but saves some force

Not a combo really. . not even a tech trap. . more of just a way to get him BT.
Doesn't work anyway if they tech.

6A+K, A+K_6A, BT B+K, 3B, 6B+K,6A+B+K,3B
6A+K, A+K_6A, BT B+K, 236BBBBBB

Tested it again, It works on side rolls and leaves you at BT allowing B+K which leaves you at advantage on block and stuns on hit. it doesn't work on actually tech roll back tho. But throwing it in there does setup a bit.

Edit: I'm now gonna make a different thread for setups lol i just thought of that

don't do A+K. . .Because at this point you're guessing which way they'll tech, and if you hit them blocking it you're unsafe as fuck. Not that big deal since you're Yoda, and combos don't work on you(lawl). . .but why risk it. . .

don't do A+K. . .Because at this point you're guessing which way they'll tech, and if you hit them blocking it you're unsafe as fuck. Not that big deal since you're Yoda, and combos don't work on you(lawl). . .but why risk it. . .

Yea i know, that's why i put 6A and A+K i already favor 6A because of people that can see stuff come out and have fast reflexes they like to look for the dive for the 6A+K and throwing just 6A in there can somethings throw them off. but anyways
___________________________________________________________________________________________
I was playing with the wall i got some stuff will post more later but for now here is just some of what i have:

3BB, BT B+K, 3B, 6B+K, B
3BB, BT B+K, 3B, 6B+K, 2B+K
3BB, BT B+K, 3B, 6B+K, 6A+B+K, 3B
3BB, BT B+K, 236BBBBBB, 4B+K

6B, BT B+K, 3B, 6B+K, B
6B, BT B+K, 3B, 6B+K, 2B+K
6B, BT B+K, 3B, 6B+K, 6A+B+K, 3B
6B, BT B+K, 236BBBBBB, 4B+K

(Note: 6B is wierd on wall, when they hit the wall they just fly behind you and you fly behind them kinda awkward IMO
Note #2: For 3BB to work you must have your opponent or training dummy right on the wall like hugging it.)

Will Update with more of my wall finds and damage count's later

I thought I posted this, oh well...
3B, 6A+B+K, BT B+K - ~51 damage...
I forget how I set it up, and about all of you know, Yoda's BT B+K juggles a mid air opponent...
after it juggles, you can do A+BB, 4_6(not sure)B+K, then tech with BT B+K or BT 2K... or A+BB, 3BB etc...

I thought I posted this, oh well...
3B, 6A+B+K, BT B+K - ~55 damage...
I forget how I set it up, and about all of you know, Yoda's BT B+K juggles a mid air opponent...
after it juggles, you can do A+BB, 4_6(not sure)B+K, then tech with BT B+K or BT 2K... or A+BB, 3BB etc...

I thought you did as well, i read your paragraph on what you had said but i don't see it for restoration, so i can't restore it so idk, but yea that works altho BT B+K can be blocked so it's not gauranteed altho it does leave you at advantage good job finding that tho I didn't think anyone did but me so GJ, and also

3B,6B+K, 6A+B+K, 3B is no longer a combo can be teched I have found a better Combo/Setup(It's actually ment to add to 'setup game')

3B,2_8B+K (leaves you at BT for BT B+K and leaves you at plus frames)
3B, 4B+K (it's a combo, not much damage you can get more, but it does add for mixup if needed)

ahhh, no it can't be blocked after 3B, 6A+B+K... I haven't had it blocked yet, it bounces the opponent for the damage... But it looks like it could be just ukemi'd etc...
Yoda's best move by far is 1K because of it's near infinite tech... I posted this and thats why I think it was removed...
1K, 1K, 3B techs, W!, 1K, 1K, etc...
Any combo ending in 3B can end in 8K; on an 8K, 1B techs and puts them in range for a 6A etc...
For 3B, 4B+K - it ends with 6B... (3B, 4B+K, 6B) it needs to hit them center to work, meaning you can't hit them from the side, or 4B+K won't hit. Smae thing with 3B, 6A+B+K, BT B+K...
If you know the 3B won't hit after 1K, 1K then use 1B to finish the combo...
3B, 1K, 3B tech etc... also works...
236K_[K], 1K, 3B tech etc... works too...

After a while, you'll notice 1K, 1K, 3B slowly tears them away from the wall, so before you know there out of range, a good wall combo is 3B, 2_8B+K, 4A+KB etc...
BT B+K, 3B, 2_8B+K, 4A+KB works too... and the low sweep from (4A+K)B will usually hit them... if they tech correctly you will be at BT for another BT B+K, etc...

It is very conditional, but I remember how I set them up for a BT B+K mid air juggle...
Go into training for this...
1. select yoda and an opponent.
2. set your attacks for counter attack.
3. Do A+BB, 6B+K, 6A+B+K, then a quick BT B+K will launch them if done correctly for an A+BB etc... or A+K...
It's not a combo, it's a set up and a very conditional one...

ahhh, no it can't be blocked after 3B, 6A+B+K... I haven't had it blocked yet, it bounces the opponent for the damage... But it looks like it could be just ukemi'd etc...
Yoda's best move by far is 1K because of it's near infinite tech... I posted this and thats why I think it was removed...
1K, 1K, 3B techs, W!, 1K, 1K, etc...
Any combo ending in 3B can end in 8K; on an 8K, 1B techs and puts them in range for a 6A etc...
For 3B, 4B+K - it ends with 6B... (3B, 4B+K, 6B) it needs to hit them center to work, meaning you can't hit them from the side, or 4B+K won't hit. Smae thing with 3B, 6A+B+K, BT B+K...
If you know the 3B won't hit after 1K, 1K then use 1B to finish the combo...
3B, 1K, 3B tech etc... also works...
236K_[K], 1K, 3B tech etc... works too...

After a while, you'll notice 1K, 1K, 3B slowly tears them away from the wall, so before you know there out of range, a good wall combo is 3B, 2_8B+K, 4A+KB etc...
BT B+K, 3B, 2_8B+K, 4A+KB works too... and the low sweep from (4A+K)B will usually hit them... if they tech correctly you will be at BT for another BT B+K, etc...

It is very conditional, but I remember how I set them up for a BT B+K mid air juggle...
Go into training for this...
1. select yoda and an opponent.
2. set your attacks for counter attack.
3. Do A+BB, 6B+K, 6A+B+K, then a quick BT B+K will launch them if done correctly for an A+BB etc... or A+K...
It's not a combo, it's a set up and a very conditional one...

after 3B,6A+B+K the BT B+K can be blocked, get 2 controllers and go to training and do it,
1K,1K,3B does not work it can be teched from, 1B neither works both can be teched from, 1A is your solution
1K, can only be repeated twice and does not effect as a tech trap, it's not a tech trap and doesn't hold tech trap properties, the reason it hits twice tho is because after 1K the second 1K hits them while they are in the air. (1K,1K,1A)

"good wall combo is 3B, 2_8B+K, 4A+KB etc..."

that's not a combo it can be blocked(4A+KB)and again it sends you in the opposite direction and not towards the opponent
A+BB does not need to be on counter for stun, but how ever after 6A+B+K (Depending on character) sometimes on counter hit you can do BT B+K and it will launch it's kinda glitchy.

"BT B+K, 3B, 2_8B+K, 4A+KB works too... and the low sweep from (4A+K)B will usually hit them... if they tech correctly you will be at BT for another BT B+K, "

Wrong, wrong, sorry but it is, 4A+KB doesn't result in any low sweep, it goes to his (44A,B) and it sends yoda in the other direction from the opponent and the low sweep your were talking about is (YRC 2A+KA) and in combos like this it doesn't work and even when it does work it requires yoda not to be at BT and their are better finishers.

I'm only here to help and suggest... I tried what you told me with the controls. If 3B, 6A+B+K connects I believe the BT B+K is gauranteed still and sorry, but I just couldn't find a way out of it with the exception of a Just Ukemi (because of the small bounce)...
In my last post (toward the bottom), that is probably a good option to set up a BT B+K mid air juggle/ combo...

A+BB is a just ukemi now so i have found solutions will post when i return from Plasmaburn

I don't think this one has been posted, seems to be the best damage from 3B but requires a bit less than half your force bar:

3B_3B+K 2_8B+K 6B+K B - 57 dmg

If you're on the 1P side do 2B+K and if you're on 2P do 8B+K, otherwise the rest will miss.

It's also a really good back ringout.

I don't think this one has been posted, seems to be the best damage from 3B but requires a bit less than half your force bar:

3B_3B+K 2_8B+K 6B+K B - 57 dmg

If you're on the 1P side do 2B+K and if you're on 2P do 8B+K, otherwise the rest will miss.

It's also a really good back ringout.

I would use that for RO options but, Wouldn't just 3B,2B+K or 3B+K be better since the combo gives decent damage with decent force usage? Also Oof there are always those cases where that could go wierd and whiff while you still using your force.It happens quite a bit with alot of the other Air heavy combos so idk just some food for thought. I posted it before but (3B,2B+K_3B+K,BT B+K)

Maybe I missed it but I don't think this was posted...
On CH 66A+B_6A+B+K you can 1K, 1A + other options...
And, 3B is more likely to tech after 236K, 1K because of the range it leaves the opponent at...

Maybe I missed it but I don't think this was posted...
On CH 66A+B_6A+B+K you can 1K, 1A + other options...
And, 3B is more likely to tech after 236K, 1K because of the range it leaves the opponent at...

You are right about teching after 236K but it's better to just finish 236KKB, altho you have other options the 236K stun is shakeable leaving you with a whiff and you losing advantage

Back