Yoda's Force Counter Attack?

Nightstar_Ace

[08] Mercenary
I saw this in one video on youtube and I don't know how to do it. It had Yoda use the force to block and attack, push the opponent back, lift him in the air and slam him down. What are the button combinations for that attack?

I saw this in one video on youtube and I don't know how to do it. It had Yoda use the force to block and attack, push the opponent back, lift him in the air and slam him down. What are the button combinations for that attack?

it's B+K, it's yoda's Force Parry, I cover it in my guide but it parries Mid A's and B's.
there are 4 version of it.

1) Just acts as a GI with no real advantage (You parried early)
2) Parried on time holds opponent and lets them fall.
3) Parried on Time, Press A+B once it lifts them and drops them, gaurantees a 6B to combo.
4) Parried on time, Press A+B Twice (Ex. A+B, A+B) and lifts them and shakes them to throw forward, Ro's forward, and hits wall.

But anyways it's better just to GI, doesn't use force and yoda can get more damage.
Also On CH Force Shield stuns, doesn't have to parry.

Thanx. I'm not going to spam it or even use it much, but it's something I could catch people by surprise sometimes. I've been working on GP and GI'ing with Yoda since he's so damn slow. I've gotten better, but it's still hard at times. Lots of people on PSN aren't used to Yoda since nobody really plays him much (offmatic is one of them, but I've never faced him, and nobody seems to say anything or even has tips on facing Yoda or using him from the people I've talked to on PSN and on gamefaqs. In some way it gives me a little bit of an advantage against a lot of people who think they can get away with facing Yoda by only spamming moves on me. (I mostly use the degoba roll combo, throw mix-ups, The force juggles in the air, 6b, 236bb, 66aa, and 44 A+B - especially when it hits and they try to block the first one and drop their guard).

Back