You know what really grinds my gears??

You know what REALLY grinds my gears?

Not putting the stick all the way in gear, then letting go of the clutch. Worst...... Sound......ever lol

The only mustangs I don't like are those stupid looking boxy ones from the 80's. You know, the ones that don't even look like a sports car, let alone a mustang.
images.jpg

The only mustangs I don't like are those stupid looking boxy ones from the 80's. You know, the ones that don't even look like a sports car, let alone a mustang.
View attachment 22301
Here is my opinion about each generation.

1st (1964.5-1973): Awesome!
2nd (1974-1978): Wtf...
3rd (1979-1993): *Facepalm*
4th (1994-2004): Ugh...
5th (2005-Present): Wannabe 1st Gen...

I could say the same thing about Ford Taurus. They used to look OK, now they just look stupid as hell.

It went from this:

images.jpg

To this:

images.jpg

^This is one of the ugliest cars I've ever seen.

^LOL that's hilarious!

The Pontiac firebird I think went through similar changes. Went from loud-as-fuck V8 to wimpy 4 Cyl

^LOL that's hilarious!

The Pontiac firebird I think went through similar changes. Went from loud-as-fuck V8 to wimpy 4 Cyl
Firebird was always a V-8 with options for a V-6, there was never a I4 version. It was Pontiac's main sports car. Are you thinking of the Sunbird? That thing was always 4 Cyl. Or you were thinking of the Sunfire. Pontiac comes up with dumb names.

On the other hand, you sometimes get more then you ordered for the same price by accident. Those times are rare and fantastic.

I ordered shit like 5000 times (I'm not fat, by the way) and it happened once! I ordered BBQ wings and a poutine as usual, but I got an extra chicken burger and fries with it! It was awesome.

I just can't believe he went out and shot 10 people in the street. What a fucking shithead.
I cranked on the news. Now he dead. Can't imagine witnessing such a scene. Hope you have a good way to unwind. Try to laugh. I busted up over this:
However it looks delicious (kinda like a cooter) and I desperatly wanna try one.
I've never put another person's quote as my signature but if there was one to use...

I ordered shit like 5000 times (I'm not fat, by the way) and it happened once! I ordered BBQ wings and a poutine as usual, but I got an extra chicken burger and fries with it! It was awesome.

See, I have food ready cooked, just needs a few touches, but now I want chicken burgers and fries and all kinds of shit.

Back