Your desired Seiyuu/Voice Actor for your creations...

jtdam09

[13] Hero
More of a casual thread relating to CaS.

Now suppose your original creations, I don't know....just happened to actually become characters in the Soulcalibur series. What seiyuu/voice actor would you have for them and how would you best describe your character's voice and even something that reflects the characters personality, if you go far into that thought, and treat your characters in that manner.

So pretty much in this format:

Name:
Description: (Description of Voice. Personality of the character could be included as well.)
English: (Desired Voice Actor)
Japanese: (Desired Seiyuu)

I guess veterans don't count in this section, because we could assume what voice actor/seiyuu they might have. Some canon characters, like Bangoo and Riki, count though, because they've never been playable characters (in Riki's case, never appeared at all), while there has not been a voice actor/seiyuu for their role. Characters from other games do not count either. I would include whatever language you would want characters primarily speaking, but....SC doesn't do that, so I just figured I would put just English and Japanese. I'll start off with one of my precious creations.

Name: Iga no Sayuri
Description: Serious, yet poetic and graceful. Her voice is soft and mellow, while the tone is slightly deep, but not too deep like Setsuka's
English: Megan Hollingshead. Funny enough, she was Ashlotte's voice actress.
Japanese: Definitely Noriko Hidaka. Her voice over of Kikyo from Inuyasha is amazing. Sort of fits that description that I want for my character. Plus something about her voice is pretty unique from the rest.

I guess Yoshimitsu voiced as Norio Wakamoto wasn't enough?
Honestly, I don't think he's quite fit for the role. It might be a little because I'm more used to Yoshi's English voice and it might be stereotype-ist to prefer something like this, but I think he'd make a much better Nightmare or Algol voice, since that's the type of character he's usually called upon to play. His voice just suits those types of characters so well. Hell, I think he'd even be a decent Edge Master.

Honestly, I don't think he's quite fit for the role. It might be a little because I'm more used to Yoshi's English voice and it might be stereotype-ist to prefer something like this, but I think he'd make a much better Nightmare or Algol voice, since that's the type of character he's usually called upon to play. His voice just suits those types of characters so well. Hell, I think he'd even be a decent Edge Master.

Yoshi in english is silly fun. However, someone who doesn't know much of him would think "why is his voice sound so silly when he looks badass"?

Japanese voice imho for Yoshi I think is perfect. You can picture Yoshi with authority in his clan. Hell, my avatar you imagine Yoshi saying "Shiki soku zeku" with authority.

However, Norio Wakamoto doing M. Bison(dictator) sounds cool.

Anyways, I'd probably have Maaya Sakamoto, Mamiko Noto, Soichiro Hoshi(Japanese voice of Kilik) for certain voices imho.

Next is Riki.

Name: Riki
Description: Cold Assassin voice displays his description perfectly. Plus he is a little cocky too. Somewhat like a male version of Taki.
English: Kyle Hebert. He was the Cold Assassin voice in SCV.
Japanese: Apparently Takaya Kuroda (Kazama Kiryu from Yakuza) first came to mind. Not sure who else could fit that bill. Kuroda himself just illuminates "cocky".

Back