Your New Year resolutions

I keep my expectations low so I can be proud of myself later XD

1. Stop being such a materialistic person
2. Stop being so freaking mean
3. Do well in school
4. Stop listening to techno music XD
I used to be #1, how are you materialistic though?

My resolution is to laugh at everyone who don't follow through on their resolutions.

Also, playing a video game is not a resolution. Any fool can do that. Think big like go to a tournament, make tutorial videos, do something productive, etc.

Well... hehe, I'm pretty selfish and I only seem to appreciate tangible things. I'm not all rainbows and butterflies you know ;)
'used to be'? Maybe you could share your secret?

Lol, maybe you're right, don't want people stepping all over me, no?

I'm still trying not to be selfish to a certain degree. I only liked expensive stuff and wanted to flaunt, now it doesn't really matter.

1. Lose 30lbs
2. Be the best Ivy player
3. Eat, sleep and have a lot of sex
4. Come out to my mom
5. Get another surgery
6. Visit Germany and France more often for SCV
7. Find glitches that will make Ivy top tier

Nothing extraordinary.

Come out of wintertime hibernation. Continue to hike and exercise. Buy a nice bike. Do a section of the Appalachian Trail. Be a top player at SCV. Continue wasting my college education. Pull my guitar out of mothballs. Help someone who really needs it for no other reason other than to do so (and to of course satsify the natural human urge to altruism/tribalism).

New year's resolution.

Improve myself. Listing is tedious, but I'll keep it simple and basic:

The main dishes. The boring ones that keep kicking my ass with stress.
Career: Keep on job-hunting for a part time job. Money is key.

Education: Fix my academic mess and charge at it with my new goal. Scholarships and all that is also key.

Side dishes. The fun ones that I should put aside for boring ones. *pouts*
Transportation: Focus on driving and/or riding a bike. Should be in main dishes, but this is in due time.

Personality and functionality: I'm already proud to say that I'm a voracious perfectionist that yearns to be the best. Just need to keep it that way and know my strengths and weaknesses.

Athletic: Keep on jogging or riding a bike....with music of course. Swimming later in due time.

Hobby: Always keep in touch with my social life, family, and gaming.

Interesting thread. Most people never really do what they propose themselves, we should come back in december and see if we've accomplished any of our goals. Anyhow, here's my list:
  • Get truly good at SCV.
  • Get into AP Chemistry.
  • Learn a new programming language.
  • Stop being a scrub at Street Fighter. Learn and main Chun Li.
  • Get SfxTk, and SCV of course.
  • Get some hot abs.
  • Make new friends.
  • Get in a good college.
  • Make a badass Soul Calibur animation.

Back