You're Just Fucking Awful Idra on SC2

And here i thought: "Who is that IdrA guy in SCII... Never heard of a SoulCalibur II player with a name like that"... *Blushes´... Sry Star Craft.

You know that SC2 is a stupid game when the best player in the world had a sub 40% win rate in brood war. Most of the people who play it are so bad at the game they don't even know that the game sucks.

If you're speaking of Idra. He plays zerg, he's far from the best in the world.
You know that SC2 is a stupid game when the best player in the world had a sub 40% win rate in brood war. Most of the people who play it are so bad at the game they don't even know that the game sucks.

Is this how SC2 must be played ; click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click ?

You don't need to be fast in this game. You just need to have the right units, because SC2 is like literally rock paper scissors when it comes to unit counters. There were videos of a quadriplegic beating diamond level people back in the day, which is a testament to just how bad people are at this game, and how good build order victories are.

Yeah it's pretty shitty, I watch it but I won't defend it.
OSL finals were too fucking good for me to care.

He is a fucking idiot, he is far from being the best besides he uses zergs, if you come and tell me that he issues Protoss/Terrans to win then I would consider him good. Zergs need some serious nerfing :)

Gotta love Idra. Already seen it though.

You cant compare diamond to anything on the toplevel. We already have massive dominating players like Nestea, Mvp and MC before he decided to FFE Stargate every game, lol.

iKotomi you are really exaggerating a lot, lol. i wouldnt call it rock/paper/sciccors at all, people are still searching for builds that cover all ins etc...there are not too many build order losses. I watch almost any tournament in SC2 including GSL Code A and Code S....how many build order losses do you see? Not even a year old this game. If you see mass Immortal and then decide to put your roach warren down sure you'll loose....terran all ins could be considered build order losses, but its still beeing balanced. Looks good to me.

And of course you have to be fast at top level, people like Grubby are considered slow, and he has 180ish apm. I wanna see a slow player play and endgame against MVP or Nesta, lol. Putting every new drone to mining with one click doesnt really add anything to game depth, does it?
How can you watch MVP and say its not awesome? 5 Dropships into 5 nukes to prevent the opponent from saving his main,wouldnt call that luck or anything.

Give it time. I spend like 25 times more time in watching Starcraft than anything Soul Calibur related....its an awesome game, stop the broodwar fanboyism^^

New game=new people.

Back