Z.W.E.I. General Discussion/Q&A

Still doesn't! I tested it, it's just way to slow to combo after delayed 66A+B.
You'll have to show it to me. If you mean full charge EIN only hit, you should point it out.

Sucks for you. Works for me all the time
Yeah it works if you charge EIN and let him hit alone.
I was actually talking about 66A+B delayed when both hits connect and launch.

Anyways... did you guys know you can reset the combo scaling when you do 1K BE late in combos to get more dmg?
Kinda like Siegfrieds SCH K BE.

Like after 3B late 1K BE does 81 (or 83?) dmg instead of 78.
In the 4x 1K BE combo it varies between 134-160 dmg.

Btw if anyone doesn't know yet -> 9K is an anti step.

I'm not sure if anyone else has discovered this, but if you hit someone with 66A BE, and they don't tech expecting a 1A Tech Trap, you can 44B immediately after the ein hit to stun them on the floor. If they don't tech out of that stun, you can 1K BE combo, or you can 3AA/3A BE for a tech trap. (Sadly the tech trap won't catch right :'( )

Reactions: Egg
I'm not sure if anyone else has discovered this, but if you hit someone with 66A BE, and they don't tech expecting a 1A Tech Trap, you can 44B immediately after the ein hit to stun them on the floor. If they don't tech out of that stun, you can 1K BE combo, or you can 3AA/3A BE for a tech trap. (Sadly the tech trap won't catch right :'( )
Yeah it's been known. Did you know you can CE them after 44B Einless stun? add that to the list... though I'm pretty sure it doesn't always work

What you think ZWEI would be like if his 1K was a low? including his 1k BE.
would he go up a whole tier?

What you think ZWEI would be like if his 1K was a low? including his 1k BE.
would he go up a whole tier?
Yeah he'll be too much...Because if you add an unseeable low and do 1K BE into A+B then it would be a stronger version than rugi's 2KB BE. The only difference is he wouldn't get strong Oki if he ended it with A+B, but you know we resolved that problem with the hidden factor with 66BA....

Yeah he'll be too much...Because if you add an unseeable low and do 1K BE into A+B then it would be a stronger version than rugi's 2KB BE. The only difference is he wouldn't get strong Oki if he ended it with A+B, but you know we resolved that problem with the hidden factor with 66BA....
dam lol

Not sure if this is known, already posted, or even at all useful, but..
If you do B+K BE, and then right before Ein comes out, you CE, it makes some weird stuff happen.
Ein comes out during the "Show 'em who's boss." thing, and hits them for however much damage B+K BE is, and then the rest of the CE animation plays out with your opponent being thrown around by an invisible Ein. Similar to Nightmare on Elm Street.
Is there any practical use to doing this?

Back