Z.W.E.I. General Discussion/Q&A

Found a new good Combo that I'm Surprised we missed.

setup 1{B} > 3A > Max Hold Ein > 22K > (B)

This combo equals 106-108 damage. The timing is kind of wonky but once you figure out the tming this whole thing is a combo.

Note - The 3A has to be done asap then you have to buffer 22K perfectly. If you get a quick step then it is block-able. The faster you can get 22K to come out the better.

Other things you can do
1(B) > Ein > 22K > (B)

This does 82-92C* damage and is a pretty nice way to convert good damage on that normal hit spin stun.

If you can get close and stay close this is a great setup
1(B) > Ein > 22K > (A) > Throw
I usually get a side grab with this setup. The combo does 78, the throw does 65.

Last edited:
Gotta love having 1B) max hold charged and releasing it for a half screen whiff puinsh into 66BA :P

I dream for the day I can have offline ZWEI mirrors with @Zane
haha, thanks man. But as flattering as that is, I think you'd be more interested in fighting better Zwei players like Mightyomega (yes I think he's better player overall) Kerrigan (if she even plays him still) and dear god you have to fight STRYDERcm. He is the only Zwei (that I have faced so far) that gives me problems because he is an Einless Zwei!! he uses the tech discussed in Innovation. It's really hard because I have nothing to counter!! lol but I'd definitely love to get some offline games sometime. Why can't you come to the states?

haha, thanks man. But as flattering as that is, I think you'd be more interested in fighting better Zwei players like Mightyomega (yes I think he's better player overall) Kerrigan (if she even plays him still) and dear god you have to fight STRYDERcm. He is the only Zwei (that I have faced so far) that gives me problems because he is an Einless Zwei!! he uses the tech discussed in Innovation. It's really hard because I have nothing to counter!! lol but I'd definitely love to get some offline games sometime. Why can't you come to the states?
Thanks man! But don't forget MooseBarrage, his ZWEI is a tough one to deal with, and who is STRYDERcm? Is he on XBL? His ZWEI sounds exciting haha

I'm at College right now and money is minimal currently, once I get a job and begin saving then ching ching, yo know what im saying? XD

I'm at College right now and money is minimal currently, once I get a job and begin saving then ching ching, yo know what im saying? XD
I feel your pain, trying to even go to tournaments is rough while being in college is difficult, for me at least due to other responsibilities. I hope you can make it here ASAP to get some offline matches!

I feel your pain, trying to even go to tournaments is rough while being in college is difficult, for me at least due to other responsibilities. I hope you can make it here ASAP to get some offline matches!
Playing ya'll offline would be amazing, instant rematch and no shitty 3 bars. Mmmm

Stryder is a PSN player from Canada. Errr i think Andy and him should have an "ok" connection. Man you guys got me all excited now. @MightyOmega @Fearal_Koholic @Egg and anyone else, are you guys gonna be online tonight? I wanna host a room with all of us in :D

I'm hopping online the minute i can tonight and not getting off til i fall asleep and the playstations energy saving capacity turns it off. I'm a few hours ahead of you guys so the games lag won't be the problem, mine will be haha. @AndyrooxDS i feel your pain from not being able to travel, it's shit being stuck where nothing happens. I live right next door to you geographically though and have lots of family in England, if i ever get the chance to go over we should get a few offline games. I'll PM you if that ever happens and where i expect to be.

I'm hopping online the minute i can tonight and not getting off til i fall asleep and the playstations energy saving capacity turns it off. I'm a few hours ahead of you guys so the games lag won't be the problem, mine will be haha. @AndyrooxDS i feel your pain from not being able to travel, it's shit being stuck where nothing happens. I live right next door to you geographically though and have lots of family in England, if i ever get the chance to go over we should get a few offline games. I'll PM you if that ever happens and where i expect to be.
Sweet :D have you ever heard of Derby? its the town in England I live in

Sweet :D have you ever heard of Derby? its the town in England I live in
I have indeed heard of it, pretty sure SOMEONE i know over there lives near there. Just checked it and yeah, within travelling distance of most of my extended family! If my job hunt goes well i look forward to visiting them, though i won't tell them i'm looking for a really good virtual fight haha. Don't forget if you ever get the chance to come to Ireland (specifically Limerick) hit me up! You can't keep homefield advantage all the time.

Back