Z.W.E.I. Player here, nice to meet you.

Bleed_Blue

[08] Mercenary
Hey everyone, the name's Bleed_Blue. I've never actually played any real fighting games other than the Soul Calibur series (Besides MVC2, but I never played it competitively anyway.) I used to play the Super Smash Bros series competitively, but I won't bother with it any more because Sakurai is a complete tool. And for the fact that they don't even want the series to be competitive anyway. The first Soul Calibur game I ever played was II. I skipped III for some odd reason, but I returned to action when IV came out. IV was the Soul Calibur I started getting into competitive shape, and now with the current installation, I'm ready to show the world what I can do. In Soul Calibur V, I picked up Z.W.E.I. Mainly because He's just gotta be one of the most unique characters in the Soul Calibur universe. Screw Viola and Algol, this guy can summon a WEREWOLF (Or whatever the hell E.I.N. is supposed to be)! Also because I particularly like the mindgames type of fighting style. I really think in my honest opinion that he shows some sort of potential, but I've heard others on this site say he can be gimmicky. But what the hell do I know? Oh yes, I also second Xiba, but still deciding on whether I should still keep him or not.

Anyway, glad to be here, and if no one minds, can someone give me some feedback on my Z.W.E.I. to see if I'm actually okay? The video is a few weeks old and my Z.W.E.I. has improved just to note.

Believe me, I'm no expert with Zwei but the only thing I see potentially wrong with your gameplay is you use A+B too much, and when blocked it is punishable with some moves. (Like Pyrrha's 236B)

Thanks for the advice, A+B is one of the moves I use for a quick approach and to punish whiffs from a distance. I usually try to use 66A+B or 22-88K for approaching now, like I said, the video is a few weeks old, and my Z.W.E.I. has improved. I'll try to get another clip uploaded, maybe even a Xiba clip. I'm also going to try to pick up Patroklos to use.

Yay, another Zwei player. Welcome! Hope you like it here.
I'm still training with Zwei as well but I would recommend using 1(B) and perhaps B+K alittle more when that Maxi was sort of close to you.

Rank B5 ZWEI player here GT is xI BIGBOSS Ix also stick with ZWEI he's devastating in the right hands and try this combo I putit together myself.

The head butt grab, back Y crt edge, Y+B crk edge, and down back Y
You do the grab the stab that follows up with the knee summon the wolf guard break and rape their butthole

2nd main Ivy

Nice, I do like facing Zwei, welcome to the Community and hope you can learn a few new things here. :)

Aw , Z.w.e.i Player! I already like you! =D
Welcome here , I hope you will learn some tricks and be a great player soon =D!

Welcome dude. Zwei is in fact able to run a ton of gimmicks, but I believe he has a real viable game in there somewhere. Looks like you've got the basics down. It's hard to say if you've got any other holes in your game though, that Maxi didn't push you very hard, but not bad at all.

You miss some free damage like WR B into B+K or 66A+B into A+B and you try to A+B after B+K, but that's really no big deal when you're playing to learn.

Believe me, I'm no expert with Zwei but the only thing I see potentially wrong with your gameplay is you use A+B too much, and when blocked it is punishable with some moves. (Like Pyrrha's 236B)
Whether it's really punishable or not depends on the match up.

Yay, another Zwei player. Welcome! Hope you like it here.
I'm still training with Zwei as well but I would recommend using 1(B) and perhaps B+K alittle more when that Maxi was sort of close to you.
I don't mean to start an argument in a new player thread, but 1(B) outside of combos and oki isn't the greatest idea. For one thing any smart player with a tech crouch move is going to punish that on block.

A+B is really hard to tell when you can punish it. But it's one of his better moves. I use ZWEI every now and then. Right now i'm at a plateau with the learning curve with him. i'll get over the hump soon :P

Try to apply more oki. with 66A+B , 1{B} and B+K BE.

here's one of my favorite mix ups on wake up. 66 (A+B) max hold =>11_77 K =>66BA

enjoy and welcome

I don't mean to start an argument in a new player thread, but 1(B) outside of combos and oki isn't the greatest idea. For one thing any smart player with a tech crouch move is going to punish that on block.
No offense taken at all. I'm still learning wolf boy and I take any advice I can get lol. Thanks lasercakes ^.^

Zwei player, add me. PSN: Zane_v101. Show me your moves. This goes for all Zwei players as well, add me and let's have some mirrors.

Alright, I've been asking myself this particular question for a while now, Xiba or Pat as a secondary? I like using Xiba because of his range game, but I want a very basic and simple character like Patroklos to use. I may even add Voldo up in that category because I'm starting to use him a lot more. Like I said, I'll try to upload clips of my gameplay with both characters, just give me a bit of time.

Back