Blood: Unknown
Height: 6'0" (182 cm)
Weight: 179 lbs (81kg)
Family: He does not talk about them.
Fighting Style
Type: Sword, E.I.N. (minion)
Weapon: Kreuzgriff
Discipline: Self-taught
Z.W.E.I. (ツヴァイ, Tsuvai) is a character in the Soul series of fighting games. His first appearance will be in the series' sixth installment, Soulcalibur V. He is a dark and brooding man who wields an arming sword with three handles and can summon a lupine being called E.I.N. during battle.

Z.W.E.I. is a member of the Schwarzwind group and was ordered by Siegfried to find the new wielder for Soul Calibur.

Biography​

Bio: Soulcalibur V​

No one knew his real name; a strange alias and vague rumors about his origins were all anyone had to go by.

They called him a werewolf. Some swore they'd seen him summon a strange beast to fight by his side. Others claimed corpses were found in every city he left behind... In truth, Z.W.E.I. was a hunted man, on the run from assassins sent by Graf Dumas of Hungary. He had dared to interfere with Dumas' purge of the malfested, a witch hunt that falsely accused and executed innocent people.

But Z.W.E.I.'s life was about to change. He rescued a fortuneteller named Viola who possessed inhuman powers like his own, and the pair became traveling companions. Continuing his journey while protecting Viola from Dumas' assassins proved difficult, but Siegfried found the two fugitives and took them in under his protection.

Out of gratitude, Z.W.E.I. agreed to Siegfried's request: he would find a successor worthy of Soul Calibur. Would Z.W.E.I., too, find his destiny changed by the clash of the two great swords?

Character Artwork​

Art: Soulcalibur V​

zweSC5art1.jpg zweSC5art2.jpg zweSC5cg1.jpg zweSC5cg2.jpg

Back