Zas Videos

Zas videos....

Yeah, yeah, its online but the connection was good. Any Zas video is good Zas video as far as I'm concerned since there is so little of it.

Zas videos....

plz tell me you just picking up zas

was there a point in this he really wasnt bad unless your like omega skill wise with zas i dont think this really necessary i was expecting him to suck the only thing i can point out is he didnt punish correctaly.

Zas videos....

no I'm just asking maybe the why i asked was rude but that's just me. But he just needs to play better ppl i play zas and half of the shit that he is doing would not work on a good Mitsurugi he needs to use more 4B and i dont that much about vader.

Zas videos....

Whatever man. Do you actually know how Zas plays? Your criticism is pretty useless to me unless you can point out specific things that I can improve.

Zas videos....

no I'm just asking maybe the why i asked was rude but that's just me. But he just needs to play better ppl i play zas and half of the shit that he is doing would not work on a good Mitsurugi he needs to use more 4B and i dont that much about vader.

I agree, my Mitsu sucks. But comments like that without actually ever seeing him play are ignorant. I've seen Lies smash and honestly bruh, truly not trying to start shit, I'd love to see your Zas against his. I think you'd find he's a lot better competition than you give him credit for.

Zas videos....

If Zas is getting away with shit, that's the fault of the opponent, not the Zas player. There were people not ducking 6AB against Omega in the top 8 at EVO. If you can do it, do it.

Zas videos....

Whatever man. Do you actually know how Zas plays? Your criticism is pretty useless to me unless you can point out specific things that I can improve.

lol like i said im sorry if what i said was rude or putting your zas down it was a joke really. im happy ppl playing him more cuz hes not that bad like every1 says. and yea i know how to play zas and next time I'm play on a ps3 ill play you or if you have a 360 ill play you on that

Zas videos....

you could play me since i always used to play with the top zas on xboxlive but he quit this game for BB

Zas videos....

Here's a Zas video with Kura & Seungcheol
What happens at 33 seconds left in the first round?
Zas does 4B+K but Nightmare dos'nt go over his head he drops back behind Zas
How does this happen?

Zas videos....

Second hit of 4B+K is like another pimp hand, telling you to do your job and block that shit son.

Omega vs Suirad

Omega vs Kira

Omega vs Kura

Zas videos....

Here's a vid of my Zas in an online match. I've spent a long hiatus from SC so i'm kinda rusty..regardless i'd still like for some of you guys to criticize what kindof stuff i'm doing wrong so I can STOP being rusty.

Zas videos....

One thing I saw you do is something I see a lot, and that is blocked 6AB -> Pimphand. You don't EVER need to do this. You have +4 on block there, use it to mix up. If you really feel like you're going to be interrupted, at least do KK or 2A. But against Vader, 4B will interrupt anything he has.

Zas videos....

Yeah, you were not making good choices frame wise. Shit like following up 2A on block consistently, and not following up 2A, 3K, and 6kB on hit. Also noticed you seem to 8wayrun backwards (A bad habit I have too >.<) try to just take a backstep to avoid counter hits.

Zas videos....

Yes, I did make some poor choices frame-wise. 2A blocked into another move is a bad habit of mine. I watched through the video again though and I never didn't follow up after 6kB on hit..

Back