Zas Wishlist

I agree with a lot of these wishlists but I would also like to see his excellent BT mix-up being more used in the next game. Also some of his moves could use a bit more soul crushing. Otherwise I think B+K has potential aswell as the 44A,4A,6B+K just frames. They aren't just quite there. Give Zass less shakable stuns and more combo's. Also make the unblockable track again ^^.

Ow and make 66A+B~4 a just frame and make it launch opponents in any situation (maybe with the cool SC3 animation ^^).

If only...Namco would do all that....ah well one can dream.

well shit for me a quick low sweep, i remember vaugley him having one in sc3 but it was slow or something?
I don't remember but yea a quick sweep so mixups could be more rewarding and less predictable

You're talking sc3 1AA, it was low - high, and although quite slow, it was hard to see it coming, a bit like mitsu's 1A

Another thing i want is for WR B to do damage on BT oppenets. I actually have an idea for
the animation Zas would pick the scythe overhead up and slam them on their head/back, turning all the way around.
If his back was away from the edge of the ring he would turn towards the edge of the ring and they
would be rung out. the damage would be 10-15 more then the normal WR B.

Back