i12 - wrKB, 6K, 2A.
i14 - fc 3K.
i16 - 46B.
i20 - wrB
i22 - 6B+KA

Last edited by a moderator:
Sophie punishment.

AS/TAS moves

236 AA/ SCAAB= Mid low NC knd string. String is -16 on block. SC version has a mid launcher after the low that is a break attack stepping this is almost impossible so jump over the low and interrupt or use SC to interrupt the 3rd hit.

236B= i14 mid punisher that she is famous for and is -20 on block . Move is safe in SC so learn to step it. 236K= knd high kick that can lethal hit if it crushes a high. Move is safe on block so step and punish.

TAS AA/ SC AS AAB= mid, low string that NC and gives plus +6 on hit. Move is -12 on block and for Zas case he can 66A+B over the low with proper timing for most damage. SC version has a mid launcher after the low that is a break attack stepping this is almost impossible TAS AB= mid, mid string that ends into a break attack and combos on CH and grants frames on block. Move is stepable to either side but moves can get clipped with a sidestep punish to the left with improper timing.

TAS B= i14 block and whiff punisher that knd on hit. Move doesn’t knd on tip of the hit. Move is -14 on block and can be stepped to either direction so that you can get a bigger piunish. Move is safe in SC so learn to step it.

TAS K= Tornado knd kick that kills sidestep, rings out and is plus on block . Interrupt her before it hits you otherwise safe respect it.

CE= - 16 on block

Horizontals

AAA = H,H,H string duck last hit or use a move that TC that does so. Can also transition with AS/TAS via 6.

A,K= NC high, Low string move is -14 on block and even on hit. Zas block punishments can whiff if the kick is blocked at max range so jumping b or k can be substituted at these ranges at this range to crush the low.

6AA - move is high,low string that NCC and has a auto gi lows. Move is negative -10 on block so jump attack the second hit. Can transition to AS/TAS

3A= Short range mid step killer that is -2 on hit. Move is -14 on block with some pushback so punishes can whiff. 4AAA - i18 high step killer into a low then a knd mid jump second hit or block the last hit and punish move seems to be -20 on block.

4AB/SC 4AB - i18 high to mid step killer NC ring out tool. Step the second hit or block the 2nd hit. Move seems to be -16 on block but around tip range it seems to safer like -14. SC version is plus on block

4[A]AAA - i18 high,low, mid, low string used to discourage swinging after 3rd hit jump the last hit or block it otherwise it is -16 on block.

1AA= TC low, mid NC knd string move is -26 on block

Verticals

BBB/ SC BBBB - i14 Mid, mid, mid string step the last hit more preferably right and punish. SC version has a 4th guard break after the 3rd hit so plus on block so step right with strict timing or pop SC to push her away.

BK= i14 mid, high string that grants slight plus frames on hit. Can’t GI or RE it. 6BA/6bA/6BB = GI second hit for both versions otherwise have to deal with individually.

6BA is -12 on block and cannot be stepped but can be CE and SC through. 6bA follows same rules as 6BA.6BB is safe but can be stepped to the left with proper timing and SC between the string. Both versions of the string guard impacts mid vertical attacks. 3B= i20 standard TC launcher that is steppable to either side and is -16 on block. Zas 3k and 6k punishes will whiff due to the pushback. 46B will punish at all ranges.

2BB/ FC BB/ SC 2BB= i16 mid shield poke to AS B that is a NCC string that knd. Move can be stepped to either side and is -20 on block. SC 2BB version is safe on block but stab can be safe in either direction.

2BK / FC BK=-i16 mid shield poke into a high knd kick that is NC, wall splats and rings out and lethals if it hitting opponent from the back. Move is -12 on block otherwise duck the kick or sidestep and punish. 1BBBB= low ground stab that the first two hit are NC and the rest are NCC and knd on CH. Move is -14 on block

4B= i16 mid sword swipe poke that forces full crouch that is safe on block. Side step in either direction and punish FC 3B= safe but negative mid poke step to either side and punish

WR B= safe but negative mid poke step to either side with proper timing

Kicks

KK - i12 high, mid kick poke string thats safe GI second hit

6K=i16 mid kick to the groin that gives a crumple stun on CH. Side step to either direction and punish 3K= i14 mid heel kick that around +4 on hit/CH sidestep and punish or right at its tip range backdash and punish

2K/FC K= generic toe kick that -4 on hit. Move is -14 on block

1K/1[K]= Spin low kick that kills stepstep knd on CH. 1K by itself is -14 on block while the hold version is safe so recognize the hold kick and use a jumping move to crush it

4K= i16 high kick to the temple that grants +8 on hit/CH and can kill step anywhere but tip range where you can step it with proper timing so remember this or duck the move and punish.

WR K= i16 double mini somersault mid kick that grants + 8 on hit/CH safe on block so step and punish.

Dual Buttons

A+B= Shield bash break attack step and punish.

6A+B= Shield aGI that repels all mids if she whiffs punish her 8A+B/8[A+B]= Leaping Sword impant into the ground that causes low earthquake upon landing the ground. If you block the sword the move is -16 on block with pushback so 46B is your best punish but only blocking the move point blank as outside of that range attempts will whiff. If the UB version just jump to avoid the quake and punish.

4A+B =i18 safe but negative TC double mid knd string step and punish with proper timing

B+K,B/ SC B+K B = Tech Step shield mid into stab that can transition to AS/TAS NCC string. Stab is stepable and -20 on block. SC B+K B version is safe on block.

6B+K = i18 mid sword poke to the gut that knd on CH. Move is -10 on block with pushback Zas cannot punish so watch out for the move and sidestep in either side and punish. 8B+KAB = i130 frame double mid leaping somersault kick into a low into a mid attack that NC if the low connects and if the kicks connect on CH gives a knd stun. Block the kicks then jump over the second hit or swat her outta the sky with a mid and in zas’s case he can 8A+B outta the air at the peak of her jump.For the 2nd and last hit it is -16 on block so punish or sidestep punish. Zas can also CE the string at any point 2nd hit onward and SC when she’s in the air and have her in a FUFT position.

8B+KB = Alternative string of 8b+k that combos if the first hit is a CH. backwalk second hit or side step and punish if you recognize the animation but risk cause can be mixed with the other string kill your step.Same options of swatting Sophie outta the sky applies otherwise she is safe on block.

8B+KK= Kick alternative of the string that NC and launches behind her if the first part of the string lands on CH. Move is -16 on block with some punishback and all of Zas options will whiff outside of 46B but has iffy time to punish. Can also Sidestep to either side & punish but the move seems to be weaker to sidestep left. You can also SC her between the strings but cannot CE between also for funsies if she whiff this string in front of your face you can 8A+B her outta the sky around a small backdash outside of tip range of her 2nd kick.

4B+K= Sophie’s UB that can be canceled interrupt her or sidestep and punish.

WR B+K= Sophie's i12 punish outta crouch that jails and safe on block that is a high shield tap into a knd kick that is NC. Duck the high and interrupt with a fast move

8WR moves 66A= i18 long range step killer that is +6 on hit/CH. Move is -12 on block but 5KK and 6K can whiff at tip range for Zas.

22A/88A= i20 knd high shield bash to the face. Safe on block do interrupt her during her 8WR or duck and punish her.

44A SC 44AB= i24 mid sword swipe step killer that gives a follow up launcher on CH Can also transition to AS/TAS . Move is safe on block so backdash at the correct range and whiff punish her or interrupt her. SC version has the launcher followup available to use and is break attack and must be sidestep to avoid or SC to interrupt.

11AA/11A[A]= i28 low step killer into a knd mid. Move is -12 on block however Zas will whiff 6k at close range so cannot use that as punisher. If you block the low then she goes into the mid you can interrupt her with a 12-13 frame move and interrupt her and well as RE and CE will GI the low. As for the the hold version you can step her and punish and depending if the Sophie player holds it all the way or release it early depending on what you can get more crazy stuff the safest option is interrupt her with a 6k if she holds it all the way 8A+B can scoop her out of the air. For hold and non-hold version You can get hit by the low and SC between the 2nd hit or the UB version. Another small Zas is thing is that he can 4k Sophie outta her 2nd hit with proper timing and get a lethal hit combo as for the UB hold version is risk can Sophie can let it go early or all the way so is super risk.

66B= i24 long range launcher with pushback and is safe but slightly negative on block. Interrupt her if you got guts or sidestep and punish her.

22BAK= i14 uppercut mid into a knd kick that can ring out. Move is very unsafe so launch her. If still flails around like a idiot in the air it's a free 8A+B for Zas or if you wanna be fancy use his RE at a certain range and charge it to a point and let it fly and re launch her into the air for a 8A+B. If she lands on the ground after this you can 4K lethal hit her and trying to get a 6K lethal hit is very strict and most of time 6K will since she’s consider crouching so dont use this.

44B= i22 tech crouch launcher that is -16 on block so block or side step and punish. 66K= i16 kick to the sky launcher. Move is-14 on block so punish or side step and punish for more damage.

22K= i16 mid poke kick that grants +4 on hit/CH safe but negative on block. Kills side step so try to backdash to force it to whiff or interrupt it with a faster move. 44K/44kK=i16 tornado high kick that launches away and can ring out and wallsplat. Move is safe but negative on block so duck or interrupt and punish. 44kK is the mid version that is also safe but negative and also knd away and ring out and wallspat so interrupt or block otherwise you can GI or RE as well.

66A+B= i18 high sword thrust to the face that knd and rings out. Move is -10 on block Zas cannot punish so have to duck or side step and punish.

22A+B= i26 shield upper launcher that sends you behind her and rings out in that direction. Move is -14 on block so punish or side step it.

44A+B/ SC 44A+B B= i18 multi hit sword and shield strike that knd on hit. Safe but negative on block side step and punish. SC version has a extension that is plus on block and must be stepped to the right on the 2nd hit.

66B+K,A,B= i24 mid, high shield bash into a mid shield upperut that launchers behind her that also NC on the first two hits and NCC if the first hit is a CH and the string is highly delayable on the 2nd and final hits so have to watch and punish with the appropriate response. 1st hit can be side stepped and punished. 2nd hit is a high so can punish her after ducking it and 3rd hit can be RE, GI, sidestepped and interrupted as well as SC interrupt if Sophie goes for the 3rd hit on block right away but thats why its risky outside of soul charged. Move is -14 on the last hit and -18 on the high attack alone.

22B+K=i26 knd move that also has Tech Crouch frames on it, rings out , wall splats and lethals hits if you whiff a attack. Move is safe on block and forces you into full crouch so side step and punish or interrupt her with a fast button but risky.

RUN K= knd slide that can ring out side step, use a tech jump move or block and punish move is -20 on block.

Last edited:
Amy Punishment notes.

Moves that Grant Red Rose= 6B+K/ [6B+K], 66B/66[B}, 4B, WR BB, 236A+B, SC AmS A+G/ AmS 4A+G, SC 6BBBB, SC AmS K,A,B

Moves that Grant White Rose= 4B+K/ 4[B+K], 6ab/ 6a, AmS KB, RE K

AA/AAA/ RRP AAA/ SC RRP AAA= i12 NC string even on hit on first two hits Move is -10. 3rd hit is -12 on block and +2 on hit with NCC if second hit connects on CH. With RRP at max the string is safe being at -6 on block and +6 on hit. IN SC and RRP at max the string gains a break attack followup that launches and is even on block and NCC on hit if the first hit is of the string is a CH.

AB= Alternative i12 NC high, low string that is -2 on hit and -12 on block some punishes can whiff at max spacing of this move.

AK= Alternative i12 NC double high string into a kick that grants +6 on hit/CH. Move is -12 on block but doesnt jail so can be TC or duck and punished.

A6= i14 high poke using hilt of Amy’s sword that is -2 on block but grants +6 on hit and +10 on CH spot this move and duck or use a TC move and punish.

6AA/ 6AA6/ 6[A]/6[A6]= i18 double mid to high NCC step killer that grants +6 on hit/ CH and can transition to AMS so learn to watch out for the 3rd and final horizontal spin then duck and or use a TC move and punish. 6A hold is the same as 6AA6 but instead of two mid spins into a high its only one mid spin into high spin so same punishes apply.

6AB/ 6A= Alternative i18 double mid spin string but into a white rose toss. The versions are the same but the distance she tosses the rose and she sticks her right leg out above the ground when she does far rose toss which is -6 on block and +4 on hit/CH meanwhile the hold version is shorter and her back leg is sticking her leg out slightly when she tosses the rose short distance with this version is +2 on block and +12 on hit/CH. Both versions can be interrupted with an i16 move or less and can be sidestepped when Amy tosses the white rose into a big punish.

3A= i14 mid poke swipe that grants +6 on hit and +10 on CH into a free 6bb. Move is -6 on block so know the ranges and backdash and punish the move is also a LVL 3 GI.
1A/ 1[A]= i18 range 1.5 low poke that is -2 on hit/CH. Move is -16 on block and is LVL 3 GI. Can also go into low parry afterwards to stuff out 2A special mid punishes.

4A/ RRP 4AA/SC RRP 4AA= i16 graceful ballerina low swipe poke that is even on hit. Move is -20 on block. With RRP it becomes a NC low, mid string that is still even on hit but instead -16 on block. In SC with RRP at max the string becomes low, special mid, high,high and becomes a NCC that knd if the 2nd hit lands a CH with no gaps for the remaining strikes. Move is -12 on block but can duck and punish the string only if you block the first two hits otherwise you are jailed.

46A= i20 TS high move to Amy’s left that grants +6 on hit/CH. Move is -12 on block but due to spacing some punishes can whiff otherwise watch out an duck and or use TC move to crush the high.

FC 3AA= i18 NC string that is +6 on hit/CH with the 2nd hit KND on CH alone. Move is -12 on block but most punishes will avoid her due to her still being in FC so 2A’s are usually the punish of choice. Both hits are the string are LVL 3 GI and FC 3A by itself is +4 on hit/CH and -10 on block.

BA= i14 NC mid, high string. Move is +6 on hit/CH and -8 on block. Duck the second hit and punish.

BBBB=i14 standard BB string but 3rd hit is a high so duck and punish or use a TC move can also step the last hit to the left. BBBB is NC only on the last 2 hits and give +4 on hit/CH and -8 on block.. BBB is -10 on block and -2 on hit +4 on CH. Amy can perform high, mid or low parry after the High B for an conditioning and possible retaliation tactic so beware of this.

B2= i18 low foot poke move is -2 on hit and -14 on block super linear.

6B series/ SC 6BBBB = i10 poke High string that jails until the last hit in which its a mid and NC string for 6BB and NCC for 6BBB.6BB is -10 on block -4 on hit/CH and 6BB is even on hit and -14 on block and can be stepped to either side weaker to the right. With SC 6BBB gets an extension in which Amy throws a special mid red rose straight at the opponent after the mid and is NC if the mid connects and stuns. The rose is -8 on block can be sidestepped to either side as punish. 6B is a LVL 3 GI while the mid of 6BBB is a LVL 2 GI.

3B/3bA= i20 launcher that has a KND low as a follow up that also NC. Both versions are -14 on block. The low can also be crushed with a jump or TJ move.

1B= i18 toe stab knd low with short range and a LH for a combo when Amy successfully activate 4+ other LH’s per match. Move is -18 on block can also be stepped or TJ over.

4B/4BB=i18 vertical swipe then Amy throws a red rose into the air. The swipe is +2 on hit and KND on CH and on block -8 with the red rose alone being +4 on block and +12 on hit/ CH and grant a RRP point. When RRP is maxed out 4B gets a follow up into a lunge for a KND and NC for good damage. Move is -10 on block for 4BB but jails. Overall look for a sidestep and whiff and try to punish without getting hit by the rose the vertical is a LVL 2 GI.

66BA/666BA/ RRP 66 or 666BA= i16 KND NC mid then high string. Move is -8 on block but second hit is an high so can be duck and punish. With RRP at max the string becomes a break attack that stuns on hit and even on block same weakness of duck the horizontal and punish is the same.

66BB/666BB and 66BB hold/ 666BB Hold/ 66 and 666B B+K/2B+K/8B+K= Alternative i16NC string but instead with a red rose toss either high or special low. High rose toss is -14 on block and low rose toss is -12 on block but some punishes can't reach on spacing.String trades with i12 moves. Both moves roses can be stepped and punished however Amy can not go for the rose and instead can go for High/Mid/Low Parry in these instances and can turn into a guessing game to aGI attempted strike The first start of the string launches on CH and -2 on normal hit with it being -12 on block.

46B= i18 TC mid stab from Amy that grants +10 on hit and KND on CH. Also a LH if it used as a block punisher. Move is -6 on block so have to force it to whiff for a punish or GI the move in which shes in a LVL 2 GI state.

WRP 214B/ SC WRP 214B = i14 uppercut type move then Amy toss a white rose when WRP is maxed out NC string. Move is -20 in range zero on block but changes from -18 to -14 on distance so be mindful of this and find a consistent punish at all ranges. In SC she gets Raph’s 214B lunge uppercut after the white rose toss move for an extension the move is -14 on block and can be sidestepped in either direction for a bigger punish. Zas can get a 4K LH when she lands or at the peak of her uppercut he can 8A+B her out the air.

FC B= i16 mid poke swipe that grants +2 on hit and -8 on block. Whiff punish the move with a good sidestep punish or GI it which is LVL 3.

FC 3B/ SC WRP FC 3B B= i18 backsway type swipe to the face that grants KND on hit. Move is -10 on block so her turn ends but if you cannot punish it just take the frames or try to force it to whiff or GI it for a lvl 2 GI. In SC with WRP at max she gets a follow extension that transition to RE on hit so step and punish. Zas can 6K the RE follow up within range.

FC 1B= i22 low poke out of crouch that is -4 on hit/CH. Move is -16 on block some punishment can whiff at around tip range so block and punish with a move with decent range on it. Move is LVL 3 GI.

WR BB=i14 double high NC string Amy hits the opponent with handle of her weapon into a high rose toss that grants +2 on hit while WR B by itself grants +8 on hit. Move is -12 on block but doesnt jail so can duck and get launch on Amy . Move is LVL3 GI while the Rose seems to be LVL1 GI.

6K/ 6K 6=i18 frame high fancy burlesque kick that stuns and grants +6 on hit with a transition to AMS. Move is -12 on block and the transition can be interrupted with a 12 frame mid or low though be careful she can use high,mid or low parry to stuff out the attempt after the 6K AMS transition.

3K= i14 mid side kick with short range that is +4 on hit and CH. Move is -6 on block and LVL 3 GI so GI it or force a whiff and punish.

2K/ FC K= Generic i16 toe kick. Move is -14 on block and -4 on hit.

1K= i20 Ballerina slide knee kick low that crushes highs. Move is -12 on block and LVL 2 GI so punish or force a whiff.

4K/4KK= i16 Double kick string that is high than mid that is NCC and slightly delayable to discourage different timings and or swinging. 4K by itself is -12 on block and even on hit and KND on CH for the 2nd hit combo. 4KK is +6 on hit and KND on butt stuff on CH and -8 on block for the 2nd mid kick. 4K is a LVL 3 gi while the 2nd hit is LVL 2 GI so learn to recognize both the kicks and duck the high and interrupt the 2nd kick with a fast enough move.You can also duck the first kick and step the second hit.

46K= i16 mid kick to the groin region which can lethal hit post LVL 2 or above GI. Move is +4 on hit and CH and -6 on block for GI/RE or make whiff via sidestep and punish.

FC 3K= i16 back swan eqse kick that grants. +14 on hit/CH. Move is -12 on block but some characters punishes can whiff at max range so beware the move is also a LVL 3 GI so punish GI or sidestep it for a big punish.

WR KA/ WR K= i12 rising kick into but end of Amy’s rapier that is a NCC string that stuns but the 2nd hit is a high but +4 on block but grants enough frame advantage up to 14 frames on hit so learn to duck the 2nd hit or use a TC move that is fast like a 2A to duck and interrupt the 2nd hit. WR K by itself is -16 on block on block and -4 on hit/CH and LVL 3 GI meanwhile WR KA is LVL 2 .

A+B= i36 mid BA move that grants +4 on block. Step and punish.
6A+B/ 6A+B, A= i138 mid stab to the gut that KND on hit and grants Amy a combo and or a rose. Move is +4 so step and punish and move is LVL 1 GI . 6A+B A is used to discourage stepping for 6A+B and grants a free 6BBB on hit. Move is -4 on block but is a high so recognize the move and duck or GI the move which is a LVL 2 GI

2A+B= i28 sweeping sword low thats grants +2 on hit and KND on CH. Move is -14 on block and LVL 2 GI so punish or use a move that low crush the move such as jumping moves however some crouch punishment can whiff if the Amy spaces the move well so beware of this.

4A+B B= i18 double hitting twirling mid that is the same as Raph’s mainly used in some combos and string is NCC and if the 2nd hit only hits into the low . Move is +6 on hit if the low connects and -12 on block while 4A+B alone is -16 on block and +2 and can go into AMS via forward on hit or block for mixups. The low extension can be interrupted as well as AMS follow ups with Tech Jump moves that are i20 or less .both versions of the string are LVL 2 GI.

8A+B=i26 KND sword slam move that TJ on the 12th frame. Move can be stepped in either direction and is -12 on block and LVL2 GI some punishes can whiff it max spaced btw.

6B+K a leaping thrust to the chest that stuns on hit

6B+K/6B+K Hold= i20 Red rose toss regular toss the regular version is a high and is -6 on hit and -14 on block while the hold version is -2 on hit, -12 on block and is a special low so deal with each one accordingly and force the rose to whiff usually by sidestep otherwise if you block it default to a i12 punish otherwise deal with each toss accordingly.

4B+K/4B+K Hold= White Ross toss either a short or long toss both are special mid regular version is i134 while the hold version is i38. 4B+K is the long toss and is -4 on block and plus 6 on hit while the hold version is the short toss and +2 on block and on hit is +12.

66A= i20 long range mid, high, mid step killer that gives off +2 on hit and jails Move is -12 on block and a LVL 3 GI However she can go for high, mid or low parry afterwards to discourage punishment so it will turn into a guessing game afterwards so be mindful of this.

22A= i44 Leaping horizontal mid that is plus 4 to 6 on block and stuns on hit so try to float Amy or GI the move as its a LVL1 GI or SC her outta the sky. On Zas’s end he can if she does 22A and if whiffs and your in range for a 4K you can get a LH. Also for hard callout style points Zas can 8A+B Amy outta the sky outside of tip range and if both are stepping in the same direction at some ranges.

44ABA/ RRP 44ABA/ 44ABA B+K/8B+K/2B+K= i28 NC mid step killer string that knd on the last hit but is a high and dont jail and can be RE, SC or GI on. Move is-8 on block so duck and punish if Amy decides to commit. With RRP at max the last hit becomes a break attack that's even on block so be careful on the GI or RE options when she has max RRP.. 44AB by itself is +2 on hit and -12 on block but the first hit can discourage that so be careful. All the hits of the string are LVL 2 GI.She can also go for high, mid or low parry after the 2nd mid to discourage a punish attempt which can be risk on both ends . On Zas side of things if Amy does the final hit and he ducks he can 8A+B her out the air or go for a WR A launch juggle combo if he is quick or do CE as a punishment if the CE is immediately after the duck to beat guts but strict timing.

22B= i18 mid launcher out of side step that Amy will use alot as it is safe but negative at -8 with a LH if 4 or more RE clashes. Move is LVL 2 GI so force this to whiff and punish her otherwise block and take your frames.

44B/ WRP 44BB and 44BBB= i34 Tech Step backswing blow of Amy’s that gives the opponent a gut stab stun on hit . Move is -8 on block but linear so sidestep and punish it is also a LV 2 GI. If WRP was at max Amy can do a rapid flurry of strikes that and does some good guard damage and combos into a knd final hit but doesn’t truly jail so SC and GI are only fast enough to stop the final hit and it's -12 on block and LVL 1 GI . IF Amy does not do the knd final hit she is at -4 on block but WRP 44BB is LVL 3 GI. Learn to step after the 44B to avoid the flurry of attacks WRP follow ups for bigger damage.. On Zas LH specifics he can 6K LH on WRP 44BB and WRP 44BBB final hits if he steps before the WRP flurries begin and get in range for it as well as 4K LH on the absolute final hit of WRP 44BBB if he within range.

66K= i18 leaping ballae mid kick that tech jump on the 8th frame onward. Move grants +8 on hit and KND on CH and -6 on block and LVL2 so step and punish.

22K= i24 leaping side kick that grants Amy +8 on hit. Move is -2 on block but a LVL 2 GI force to whiff and punish

44K= i27 launcher kick that puts Amy backturned on block. Move is -4 on block and LVL 2 force a whiff punish via step.

66A+B=i26 giant arc mid that launches behind Amy usually seen in combos. Move is -10 on block with some pushback and LVL 2 GI so learn to step and punish this move. Some characters 2A’s will whiff after a block 66A+B if she decides to step afterwards so be wary of this if you decide to check her step but need more testing.

44A+B=i54 Amy’s unblockable step and punish. She can cancel and go into AMS as a feint.

66B+K=i22 rushing mid thrust stab move that grants +6 on hit and +12 on ch that LH after 4 successful grabs. Usually seen after a 22B launcher. Move is -16 on block and a LVL 2 GI so force to whiff and punish however you can if Amy spaces this however some punishes can whiff and if you do block this can go into AMS afterwards but this is usually done only on hit but if she does it on block lows and mids i20 or less with interrupt all AMS options.

22B+K/ 22B+K G/A/B= Auto side step similar to old SC2 Raph outta Prep but with her own options. 22b+k by itself after the step is a mid SC4/5 Raph 3B thrust that is +10 on hit, KND on CH and -6 on block and Amy can go into AMS afterwards in which if she does on block lows and mids of 12 frames or less can interrupt all options. She can choose to fake the mid strike via G or do a vertical via A that is a i18 high that grants +8 on hit and -4 on block or a 28 frame mid that KND on hit but even on block. The cancel and A and B moves after 22B also TC as well and are all lvl 2 GI so learn to deal with them accordingly depending on the situation .

RUN K=- 22 on block

Stance Options
Amarysis Spin

AMS A= i16 mid, high ballerina step killer outta AMS that jails on block and stun and launches on hit unless the 2nd hit of the move alone hits then it just stuns. Move is -12 on block and is LVL 3 GI and places Amy backturn so get your punishes ready otherwise try to GI or take your frames.

AMS B/ AMS BB/ RRP AMS BBB/ AMS B Hold =i14 four hitting rapier mid spins that are -2 on hit and -12 on block and LVL 3 GI. AMS BB has a mid stab that stuns and is NC with the rest of the string and NC . Move is -14 on block with some pushback so some punishes will whiff but cannot SC or RE the string on block but can GI the mid strike in which is LVL 2 GI. RRP follow up final B of the string which is a knd mid. RRP AMS BBB is -12 on block but is a lvl 2 GI and can be stepped to avoid the final hit for a whiff punish or RE or SC before the hit to interrupt. In Zas case he can sidestep the final hit and get a 4K LH. Amy can go for mid parry after the four flurries to stop a mid punish attempt however this can be beaten with a i16 mids or lower but can be countered by the 2nd B followup so be careful of this.

AMS KA/ SC AMS KAB= i16 NC ballerina mid kick string into a high horizontal that can RO to the right. String is -10 on block and is LVL 2 GI so duck and punish for maximum damage. AMS K by itself is -16 on block. In SC AMS KAB she gets a Red rose toss that NC and jails on block if you block the 2nd hit however the rose is -22 on block so learn the punish this. GI the red rose at the end seems to be treated as a LVL 2 GI scenario and in Zas situation post GI he can 6K and gain a LH off of it with Amy not having access to any of her post GI options.

AMS KB/ WRP KBB= Alternative kick string into a white rose toss and NC. Move is -18 to -16 on block depending on distance but jails except for GI but the rose itself can be GIed and characters can get i20 punishes it seem like need more testing. When WRP is maxed Amy gets a mid launcher after the rose to discourage a punish and is -4 on block but after the rose on block you can SC before the WRP launcher connects or GI in which case its LVL GI. If you GI the rose and she goes for the followup you can RE the last hit. In Zas case in this situation he can CE and AGI the launcher.

AMS KK= Double kick alternative mid i18 string that knd on hit. Move is -12 on block but puts you in FC the string can also be SC and GI before the 2nd kick connects in which the second kick is a LVL 2 GI if the first kick is GIed by then its a LVL 3 GI.

AMS A+B/ RRP AMS A+B/ SC RRP AMS A+B = i22 Sliding mid launcher into red rose toss high that TC usually seen in combos from time to time. Move is -6 on block and LVL 2 GI so force to whiff and punish. RRP and SC RRP version of the move becomes a break attack and even on block and deals alot of damage and switch sides via an animation if hits and dbl side switch if SC is active. On Zas end he can get 6K LH Amy if he steps and acts quick enough but timing can be iffy due to Amy having TC frames on the move. If Zas goes for 4K LH in this situation it does not active.

AMS A+G/4A+G/ SC A+G/4A+G= command grab outta AMS learn to break or duck and punish. If Amy lands it she's at +8 on hit and if she's in SC she tosses a red ross at you for a RRP point.

CE=-20 on block all versions.

SC LP/MP/BP A+B= i20 Amy’s version of Raphs infamous lunging 236B but as a break attack that stuns on hit and +4 on block and deals 15% guard damage and returns to crouch position afterwards. Force this move to whiff and punish. Zas can 4K LH if within range.

RE A = double high that the second hit is fast and can throw off duck punish timing. Cannot duck 2nd hit on 2nd round of RE

RE B= launcher

RE K= Kick launch that gives off a white rose

Lilith Parry/Mid Parry ( LP)
LP AA/ LP AA Hold= i16 double mid string for catching side step and 2nd hit is delayable for possible hitconfrims. String can also go to high parry afterwards after the 2nd hit. Move is +2 on hit and -14 on block with some pushback so some punishes will whiff at max range however it doesn't jail so know your ranges and punishes otherwise take your frames. LP A by itself is -12 on block -2 on hit and +6 on CH. Both hits are LVL 3 GI. Zas can grab a 6K if she whiffs the first hit and goes for the 2nd but spacing and footsies based.

LP AB= Alternative i16 string to unblockable mid to catch people freezing up. IF the LP A hits on normal hit you can step the unblockable and punish or soul charge which also covers LP AK however if the A lands on CH the unblockable stuff your step and counter attempt so Amy has a hold dat scenario need more testing for character specific options . Watch out for the UB and step and punish. Zas gets a 4K LH off stepping the UB.
LP AK= i16 alt string into twin mid leaping swan ballet kicks that is NC and stun on hit. Move is -2 on block and can GI before the kicks come out also is a LVL 2 GI as well as SC before the kicks.

LP BB/LP B Hold/ WRP BBB= i12 high then mid poke NC string out of mid parry that grants +6 on hit. Move is -12 on block with some pushback slightly along with jailing so on the second hit so some pushes may whiff so take your frames. LP B by itself is -8 on block and even on hit. IF you can somehow duck the first part of the string you can GI, SC and RE the second hit. LP B hold is a transition to mid parry again and all follow ups loses to i14 moves or less. IF WRP is maxed she gets an extension that is a break attack that looks similar to her A+B and is +2 on block and knd on hit so step and punish also can interrupt Amy with a i14 move or less if your feeling gutsy. Zas can get a 4K LH off the whiff break attack or interrupt her before the impact of her with it.

LP BK= Alternative i12 NC string but ends in a back turn high swan kick that gives off +10 on hit. Move is -4 on block but the kick doesnt jail on block so you can duck and punish or GI as kick part of the string is a LV 3 GI. Zas can get a 6K LH if he ducks the kick.

LP K= i18 linear launching kick to the jaw that LH if WRP is maxed out. Move is -12 on block and LVL 3 GI and very steppable so use proper punishment but max space kick can make some punishes on block whiff so watch the spacing . IF Amy whiffs this Zas can get a 6K LH if within range.

Merrow Parry/Low Parry(MP)
MP A= i20 mid horizontal with good range and LH is WRP is maxed out. Move is -8 on block and +8 on hit/CH and is LVL 2 GI.

MP B/ WRP MP B=i33 tech jumping and tech crouch thrust that is -6 on block and stuns on hit with a LVL 1 GI. WRP version of this move becomes a break attack that is +4 on block so be careful GI in this instance.

MP K= i18 baseball slide low that knd on hit and has a LH if SC and opponent is not in SC. Move is -18 on block and LVL 2 GI. Zas can get 44K LH on this.

Biondettta Parry/ High Parry( BP)
BP A/ BP aG/ WRP BP A= i32 long reaching horizontal mid that stuns on hit. Move is -6 on block and LVL 2 GI however she can feint the attack via G and enter low parry stance. With WRP at max the move becomes a break attack that gives +4 on block so force the move to whiff if you can. Zas can 4K LH WRP BP A if whiffed.

BP B= i20 sneaky mid stab where Amy changes hands to opposite hand and attacks and LH in WRP only once if it lands . Move is -2 on block and LVL 2 GI force it to whiff and punish via sidestep.

BP K= i30 sweep with decent range and can be used to TC highs with more range than it looks at times. Move is -2 on block and LVL 2 GI so force it to whiff and punish or use a TJ move and beat it. Zas can 4K aGI to get a LH or step back and forth shimmy style to force it to whiff then do a quick step into 4K for a LH punish but can be strict and not worth it at ranges outside of range 1.

Back