Zasalamel Top 10

3AB is stupid unsafe, only good for aggressive players, none the less easy ring out for people with intentions on doing the exact same thing to you.

BT B+K doesnt count, its like the only thing you should do in back turned stance anyways, which is highly situational. BT 2K is good to, but again, no point, since Zas cant manually go into back turned.

im not understanding what 44A 2k gibberish means...can someone explain to me....in full detail pleases!!

send me a message....thanks

im not understanding what 44A 2k gibberish means...can someone explain to me....in full detail pleases!!

send me a message....thanks

Another example of why directional buttons you can insert into the posts would have been better. He isn't the first and won't be the last.

BT B+K doesnt count, its like the only thing you should do in back turned stance anyways, which is highly situational. BT 2K is good to, but again, no point, since Zas cant manually go into back turned.
Do you think? Maybe it's online slowness, but I do find situations where I've flung the opponent behind me but can't get a BT B+K there quicker than uke/block. So if that situation seems to be coming, BT [B+K] (for a little bit more damage) or BT 2K into FC 3B is my switchup. The latter actually seems to do pretty stank damage too, hehe.

Maybe I'm doing BT B+K too slow though? Seems when I do it early he just throws Command of Tiamat, uselessly. :-(

Edit: I do wish to heck Z could go into BT manually though. Maybe they thought it would make the switch I mentioed above too powerful?

I'm surprised no one's mentioned Zas's 6B+K yet. This seems to be his absolute best move up close to the opponent. It comes out insanely fast and the second hit is a mid GB. I love mixing this move up with BB4 and throws after pulling the opponent forward with BB4.

My biggest problem with that move is that it is obviously high and can be ducked on reaction. It also takes long enough that anyone that ducks it can do whatever they want to Zasalamel. I don't think it is useless, but I wouldn't put it on my top 10.

Well, the second hit of 6B+K is actually mid. But thats besides the point. . at max range the move pushes out and the GB whiffs. Perhaps thats something you can intentionally do, but I hate when I am trying to pressure them and it doesnt drag them in as I anticipate.

The second hit of that move is mid, as Artilust mentioned. Given that, I really don't see how it's all that punishable. You might give up a 2A, but I can't see much more than that. I do agree that it's frustrating when the first hit pushes them away, though.

It does that often. Most of the times I use it the pushes out and the GC wiffs. I tend to forget that it is a mid because I am so used to seeing that happen. I tend to throw it out sometimes hoping it will work better the next time.

Anyone with quick reaction will make Zas pay badly for the wiff. I might not know how to use that move effectively, but I still effectively place all of his kicks above this move if I were making a top 10 list.

I dont actually think you can punish 6B+K if the second hit whiffs. It pushes out making the mid whiff like we've all said.

2nd hit of 6B+K is special-mid so it can be guarded crouching. Haven't been developing my Zas like I should lately but peep da tertiary yo.

44A
BB4
KK
3AB
6BA
66A+B
4B+K

I'm still preferring 2B4 and 6kB to BB4, since they're both safer, and the latter has better damage and equal range. I suppose you get more options after BB4, but I don't think it's safe enough to warrant it's use unless you're pretty sure it will hit.

Lol, my memory fails me again! Bb4 is only -13 at block, compared to 2B4's -12. At least the latter leaves you in crouch.

Back