Zwei pessimist discussion

Alternatively, they might just throw him out the window and say that ZWEI is really dead.
Which I hope not, cause he just debuted in this game. To kill him off would be stupid and lazy on their part for giving up on him entirely. Though, considering what Project Soul has done so far, I wouldn't put it past them to take that route and throw him away altogether as a character.

One of my buddies made this awesome picture. I think it adds to the discussion.
Siegfriedtrollface-1.png

I've come to complain. ZWEI is super fun, but holy marbles I get punished left and right with him. I LOVE playing with underdog characters to try to prove their viability (and because I despise popular characters) but this is proving to be extremely hard with Z-man.

Pressure: Meh.
Mix up: Lol. Mid-high strings anyone? No vertical low?
Speed: 41 frames for 1A? 30 for 11K? Those are the only two lows he has that aren't kicks? :|
Range: pffffffffffft t-rex arms
Tracking: Let me just sidestep 1 cm over...here. Lol, Ein, you're so silly!
Damage: Oh shit? I won? Awesome!
G. Burst: MMMmm. Say you love it when I jam you with the hilt of my sword. SAY IT!

Edit: Facepalm on not realizing 11K is a kick.

I've come to complain. ZWEI is super fun, but holy marbles I get punished left and right with him. I LOVE playing with underdog characters to try to prove their viability (and because I despise popular characters) but this is proving to be extremely hard with Z-man.

Pressure: Meh.
Mix up: Lol. Mid-high strings anyone? No vertical low?
Speed: 41 frames for 1A? 30 for 11K? Those are the only two lows he has that aren't kicks? :|
Range: pffffffffffft t-rex arms
Tracking: Let me just sidestep 1 cm over...here. Lol, Ein, you're so silly!
Damage: Oh shit? I won? Awesome!
G. Burst: MMMmm. Say you love it when I jam you with the hilt of my sword. SAY IT!

Edit: Facepalm on not realizing 11K is a kick.
Well atleasts he is better than zas...so thats a plus?lol I wish I found a use for his unblockable cancel tho..his bad range just makes it way too inconsistent for me to keep using it despite the fast cancel :/

I THINK THIS THREAD NEEDS A REVIVAL

I'm not pessimistic about zwei though, he has a strong game over a lot of characters when used right. One thing i would DEFINITELY complain about is 44A though. It has its uses but damn, it looks stupid and half assed. Compared to mitsus 4B it stinks. They could at least make him reach further, instead of having him look like he's trying to cut grass 1 blade at a time.

I'm not pessimistic about zwei though, he has a strong game over a lot of characters when used right. One thing i would DEFINITELY complain about is 44A though. It has its uses but damn, it looks stupid and half assed. Compared to mitsus 4B it stinks. They could at least make him reach further, instead of having him look like he's trying to cut grass 1 blade at a time.
It's best not to take Jimbo or anything he says seriously, just a heads up.

Back