Ask a Virgin: Relationship Advice from Internet People

I'm in no way saying nice guys get booty for this trait solely. There are many aspects to take into account...the only points im trying to make is you don't NEED to do this and if you do you inhibit a possibility of a better life style and partner by narrowing the type of women you'll attract and often attracting less than desirable emotional instability (or causing it...as most these women that are like this is because they've dealt with so many jackasses).

It may seem like this is all you see because you can only attract those types of females. It's kind of like a racist wont have a lot of accurate views on another race since they're not attracting them as friends to gain insight...if you're offending the many other types of women...you're not going to have the encounter to get a broader concept of the diversities. The exceptions far exceed your 10%...try about 70%+

Ask yourself, why would a girl that doesn't want to be treated like that be within a social range of people that do? So to your limited social network, this person is a minority because they're else where to avoid it. I hate country music...so I don't see a lot of cowboys and stuff...but fuck if there's isn't a ton of them near my I just never see.

Reactions: LP
Ask yourself, why would a girl that doesn't want to be treated like that be within a social range of people that do?

Well I can answer that question already............CAUSE WOMEN DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT!

Lol, seriously alot of that is irrelevant in my case, there's a difference between what I attract and what I approach. True enough I might just attract those type of ladies, but if that is the case just because I attract them doesn't mean when I approach that's all I get. I've approached and got in pretty deep conversations with every type of girl you can think of (not just race but personality too) and 'majority' of them have this trait about them. I've talked to the popular girls, the naive girls, the independent girls, the wild girls, the hoes, and Ms. Perfect (of course Ms. Perfect bein the exception) and majority of them share this trait. I don't mean a 1 to 2 point conversation, I mean months at a time, and one thing that I always notice with the majority.......you talk to them like you don't care and they on you like white on rice with a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snow storm!

70%.....seriously?! That's way to high a number....

I've met hella chicks that because I didn't talk to them in a way that didn't require me to get in bed with them I never talk to them again. And if another chick where to ask that girl "what happened between you and Sho (Keepin' my main name confidential ^.^)?" she's gonna say "well we just wasn't workin' cause....." fill in the blank. Now me knowin it's because I didn't tell her the things she wanted to hear and try to get inbetween those legs, I am now dropped completely or now in the friend zone. Now I know you prolly thinkin' "well friend zone isn't bad, you guys will be able to share sweet convos" now where that is true and all......I SHOULDN'T BE VIEWED AS A PIECE OF MEAT AND GO THROUGH A 'FUCK ME' TRAIL JUST TO GO TOWARDS FRIENDS!

I've been a fairly amount of different places and have talked to a fairly decent amount of women too, and majority all share that same characteristic. I honestly, and hope in all honesty, that any women would read my posts and tell me otherwise. In fact, I encourage all friends of all women to read my posts pleeeeeease. Someone please tell me otherwise....I want them to tell me otherwise because this is the truth distilled in my head.

I am currently talkin' to a lady right now that I can be pretty down-to-earth with and can actually talk to her without having to play into a role, so I know they exist.....there just isn't many.

Are sure about that? I mean, a girl went with you because you were "handsome and nice"......

Part of that is true Namu, she went out with me cause she found me attractive, the niceness I'm not sure if it was a tag on. :(

I'm a nice guy by heart and really hate that the majority of women I've experienced are like this. Well not just for me, but for others too.

But i'll leave this alone, if I offended anyone, I apologize, but I can't help but feel the way I do after seeing it for so long....

Part of that is true Namu, she went out with me cause she found me attractive, the niceness I'm not sure if it was a tag on. :(

I'm a nice guy by heart and really hate that the majority of women I've experienced are like this. Well not just for me, but for others too.

But i'll leave this alone, if I offended anyone, I apologize, but I can't help but feel the way I do after seeing it for so long....

Well for starters, just keep doing you. And the right girl will come for you. Besides, no one is perfect, shogun. =)

Of course I'll always be me. :)

I'm not lookin' for miss right right now though nor am I hopin' to find her. I'm just doin my thang and watchin' the flow.

"Sets Car to Cruise control and goes back to chill mode......"

Fuck that noise. I realized a long time ago that, even if the right girl comes along, there's probably slim to no chance at all that I'd realize she's the right girl. Really, the right girl, in my eyes, is going to have to be someone who's like one of your best male friends (but you can have sex with her), and it's only a handful of those bitches to go around.

Don't get me wrong, fuckin' most lame ass guys are mirror images of females but you know what? They don't have those ass, legs, titties, and hips to catch your attention (so you don't even give a fuck about them and get on with your day). I honestly think anyone who puts anyone else up on a pedestal is an idiot (even though in most modernized cultures we're raised to believe that females are the 'fairer' sex). Really, everyone is just as sorry as the next person until proven otherwise, so I don't get angry; I just love everyone the same and realize that no one lives up to everyone's expectations.

Stop. Over. Generalizing. Social. Interactions.

You're all under 30, have no degree in any relatable fields, and I'm fairly sure most of you are getting your resources from Snoop Doggs Twitter Page... There are far too many variables and diversities within the general populous to ever attach an all encompassing human template, much less a strategy to engage that template. The problem is you are all coming at an angle like you have them all preemptively figured out...no you don't, no one does. Each person requires specific needs and there is a constant mix and match of similar traits that make it impossible to come to a preplanned strategy without knowing the individual first. Furthermore, to attach a method to the consistencies is too over generalize and ignores the very context on which they diverge from another individual entirely.

You people are the reason no one knows how to fuck any more...(this is not directed at anyone specific...but blanket statement towards anyone who came in with a "Get Bitches for Dummies" self help post.)

IFB you could say the same thing about generalizing too much in SC tactics and that no one knows how to win anymore. I certainly don't need a degree to win "money matches!!!!" The fact is, if you get results, then there is truth to it, and it is worth discussing to acheve greater insight into the matter. Plus, things are only as general as you want it to be. I usually try to be specific in my points, so that the perspective can be better grasped too.

That being said, finding the "right" one is too personal/general of a statement as well. If the goal is only sex, which is something I'm particularly interested in, then I would come to the girl almost purely from a sexual angle. Introducing myself with none other than, "are you single?" is easy to get to the point. Further, lobo, working out and getting abs helps you look attractive, but you still gotta initiate the interest for sex in order to get it, which can also be done by being ugly and having self-confidence. If anything, I'd rather work on my running/cardiovascular just for the sake of having more stamina in bed. Working out muscles wastes time when I just need to show her my intent. And if it's only taking roughly 30 minutes to get laid with a new chick, then forget about it.

i think this needs a repost. it pretty much sums it all up.

ok, let me spell this out so that even a 5 year old can understand; quiet, nerdy girls in libraries are no different than bar hussies. they all wanna get choked, slapped, flipped around and told what to do. it is in their blood. additionally, they all want this

pregnant.jpg

so that they can take your money and a piece of your soul. the reality of the situation is that in the end they all turn into this

wickedcity16.jpg

with these

wickedcity2.jpg

and these

teeth-movie-poster2.jpg

so, unless you have an armed penis capable of mounting a defense, like this

naked_mole_rat.jpg
tumblr_linp40AEKa1qcfviwo1_400.jpg

or this

porbeagle_embry_head%2036-52%20.jpg

to fight back against them, you better get used to the possibility of ending up like this

penis+GONE.jpg
100791-penis-hacker-lorena-reunites-with-ex.jpg

or, even worse, this

jonas-brothers.jpg

my suggestion? learn to love this

01_09+Jonas+Sulzbach.jpg
01_05+Jonas+Sulzbach.jpg

this

hot-guys.jpeg

and this

hot+guys+kissing2.jpg

so that you don't have to worry about it anymore.

my other suggestion? never ever ever ever ever ever ever do a google image search for "penis injury".

*pukes*

IFB you could say the same thing about generalizing too much in SC tactics and that no one knows how to win anymore. I certainly don't need a degree to win "money matches!!!!" The fact is, if you get results, then there is truth to it, and it is worth discussing to acheve greater insight into the matter. Plus, things are only as general as you want it to be. I usually try to be specific in my points, so that the perspective can be better grasped too.

That being said, finding the "right" one is too personal/general of a statement as well. If the goal is only sex, which is something I'm particularly interested in, then I would come to the girl almost purely from a sexual angle. Introducing myself with none other than, "are you single?" is easy to get to the point. Further, lobo, working out and getting abs helps you look attractive, but you still gotta initiate the interest for sex in order to get it, which can also be done by being ugly and having self-confidence. If anything, I'd rather work on my running/cardiovascular just for the sake of having more stamina in bed. Working out muscles wastes time when I just need to show her my intent. And if it's only taking roughly 30 minutes to get laid with a new chick, then forget about it.
ummm...no and furthermore LAWL and no.

SC tactics are not the same as sex tactics...I'm not going to waste a paragraph explaining that, I trust you should just know the obvious differences.

As well, every persons' sex trigger is a different mix. Some people have specific visual interest, arousal by personality, comfort, curiosity, etc... In fact most of my sex occurs when I'm NOT trying to get laid, but for others that is their tactic to be direct and they're equally successful...and it's mainly based around the type of people we attract just being aligned with certain scenarios.

As for the abs. Why not? Strength equals control in bed.

I didn't say it's the same kind of tactics. I'm saying, tactics are tactics. Therefore, there is truth behind methods that work, and if you deny that then there's no point in posting here. Yeah, I agree we shouldn't generalize, but it's not like you can't talk about things in an appropriate context to make it understandable/workable.

Stop. Over. Generalizing. Social. Interactions.

You're all under 30, have no degree in any relatable fields, and I'm fairly sure most of you are getting your resources from Snoop Doggs Twitter Page... There are far too many variables and diversities within the general populous to ever attach an all encompassing human template, much less a strategy to engage that template.

Lol, I know that's a metaphore (or is it?) but advice from Snoop Dogg?! LMAO

I bearly listen to rap now-a-days and if I do it's usually lyrisict like Talib Kweli, Jay-Z, Lupe, Eminem, and Mos Def. Nor do I ever follow them for women advice lmao.

I don't know how much I can stress that I'm seeing this with my own eyes.....MY OWN FRIGGIN EYES! I'm not generlizing anything and whatever variables and diversities in this populous can all be simplified to one thing.....boy meets girl, girl meets boy, girl and boy get together. It can't get no general than that, and if the majority of the women i've been talkin' too (ones who've approached me and ones that i've approached) have all shown this characteristic, and i'm not over generalizing anything. I don't care if this one chick likes football and this other chick watches anime. With the majority of women, they love confidence, witty, and just talkin' to them like you don't care always seems to get these girls on the moist side of things.

Ugh, I said I would stop, I got sucked right back in lol. Damn I need to work on that "walks out"......

Fuck that. I want a ho match! Winner gives up the others ho! That;s what they really want...a man who can win.

Back